- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
Katniss clearly wants to join the fight as the rebel forces prepare to attack the Capitol, but her celebrity status is getting in the way. Instead, she and her team are meant to be the public face of the revolution, appearing on camera but staying away from the worst of the fighting.
If you know Katniss Everdeen at all, you’ll understand why she isn’t happy with this arrangement.
If possible, Mockingjay Part 2 looks even grimmer than earlier installments in the franchise. In a recent interview, Jennifer Lawrence went as far as saying that the final day of filming made her feel “completely numb and dead inside” after so many months of grueling work. We…can’t wait?
Screengrab via Movieclips Trailers/YouTube
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor