- ‘Christmas With My Father’: Generational tension, without the tension 4 Years Ago
- New ‘Rise of Skywalker’ clip includes a possible spoiler about Palpatine Today 7:16 AM
- Teens keep trolling Florida’s new school safety app Today 6:30 AM
- What is the TikTok drink and can you still get it? Thursday 9:27 PM
- ‘Party, Party, Party’ TikTok meme grapples with party culture Thursday 8:43 PM
- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
Here’s a super-easy way to make fake blood for Halloween
It’s terrifying AND edible!
No other holiday is as fun as Halloween, but let’s face it: costumes can be a real pain to prepare.
That’s why we have to pass on this quick recipe for fake blood from Internet science guy Steve Spangler. It’s so simple that even the least DIY-ready Halloweener could whip up some seriously gruesome gore and have an instant costume.
Not only does Spangler’s recipe look terribly convincing, but it only contains four ingredients—and they’re all edible.
Who knew cocoa powder could be so ominous?
Photo via Facebook
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.