- Is ‘Save Spider-Man from Sony’ fueled by pro-Disney bots? 1 Year Ago
- ‘Jawline’ takes a stunning look at influencers and the social media gold rush Today 7:00 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in September 2019 Today 6:58 AM
- The biggest conspiracy theories around Area 51 Today 6:30 AM
- How to listen to YouTube music in the background on your phone Today 6:00 AM
- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
The final Deadpool 2 trailer is here, unleashing the main X-Force team lineup. We get our first good look at Lewis Tan as Shatterstar, along with… some guy named Peter? Because why the hell not. Peter doesn’t have any superpowers, and he’s almost certainly going to die horribly.
Continuing Deadpool’s pop culture-savvy style, we also get a Thanos reference aimed at Cable/Infinity War actor Josh Brolin, and a dig at the DC franchise. Also, plenty of awesome action sequences! The only downside is T.J. Miller, whose continued presence is raising some eyebrows after he was accused of sexual assault last year. Wasn’t there enough time to replace him with Christopher Plummer?
Deadpool 2 comes out on May 18.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor