- Twitch star Amorounth caught driving while streaming 5 Years Ago
- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Newcastle 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Valencia 5 Years Ago
- ‘Bully. Coward. Victim.’ dives deep into the life of an ‘evil’ man Today 8:42 AM
- Paul Rudd acts his tail off in Netflix’s ‘Living With Yourself’ Today 8:15 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Modern Love’ adaptation feels like an ad for love Today 7:00 AM
- Paul Dano will play the Riddler in ‘The Batman’ Today 6:59 AM
- How Fakku pulled classic dating game True Love ’95 out of licensing hell Today 6:00 AM
- This Twitter account is parodying Amazon customer service Thursday 8:52 PM
- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
Meet Josh Earl and his adorable son Collin. This Dark Knight–loving duo don’t have your typical father-son relationship. While the rest of their peers are off playing catch in the front yard or tossing a line in at a local fishing hole, these two are in Josh’s basement geeking out over his expansive collection of Batman memorabilia.
So to bring the Bruce Wayne-loving boys closer together, wife and mother Mareesa reached out to the crew at Super-Fan Builds to ask if they could construct something Batman related that both father and son could enjoy.
The response was nothing short of epic. Tim Baker and his crew at Tim Baker Creations took to the drawing board and concocted a plan to build the ultimate Batmobile stroller for Collin to cruise around in. Modeled after the Tumbler Batmobile from Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy, this beast of a stroller will surely intimidate any toddlers on the playground the next time it rolls up.
H/T Gizmodo | Screengrab via AWE Me/YouTube
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.