- Riots break out after a fake email about coronavirus went viral Thursday 8:59 PM
- Bloomberg edits debate clip to make other Democratic candidates appear speechless Thursday 7:50 PM
- Dad claims YouTube refuses to remove video of daughter’s murder Thursday 6:36 PM
- Video of Kanye leaving Kim in elevator to carry all their bags has people cackling Thursday 6:19 PM
- Orlando Bloom’s tattoo misspelled son’s name because of Pinterest Thursday 5:35 PM
- The Ahi Challenge is the latest dance taking over TikTok Thursday 4:40 PM
- Show criticized for putting rape victim in blackface to protect her identity Thursday 3:42 PM
- Woman becomes viral sensation after iconic ‘Shallow’ subway video Thursday 2:48 PM
- Prettyboyfredo tried to gift a bullied teen some $30,000 Nikes at school—he got detained Thursday 2:13 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Wedding bells and blows Thursday 1:50 PM
- A 16-year-old made a ‘meme guide’ to help her dad understand online trends Thursday 1:46 PM
- UCLA drops plans to use facial recognition after student pushback Thursday 1:07 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ recap, episode 5: ‘Stardust City Rag’ Thursday 12:56 PM
- Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months in prison Thursday 12:45 PM
- New The 1975 music video is full of memes you’ll love Thursday 12:28 PM
Sebastian Gorka, President Donald Trump’s former aide, blocked a Republican pundit on Twitter after he joked about a fleshlight being “the only thing” Gorka is impaling.
The latest dust-up between Gorka and Wilson started after Gorka quote-tweeted a clip of himself on The Candace Owens Show. In the clip, Gorka expresses frustration over not seeing a “manly man” while on vacation with his family.
To accompany the clip, Gorka tweeted that Wilson is a “Beta-Male RINO.” Gorka has long had a fascination with “alpha-males” and classifying other men who he views as “less superior” as “beta-males.”
Wilson then fired back at Wilson over the callout, joking that Gorka continues to talk “shit” behind his back.
As usual, #softbitchseb @SebGorka, the Dragon of Budapest, Lord of the Fish Oil talks shit at me from behind a block.— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) January 23, 2020
Seb, no matter how many times you beg for pictures of my junk, the answer is always no.
Wilson then tweeted that Gorka may or may not be writing “himself into various softcore mommyporn.”
“The only thing @sebgorka is impaling is his Fleshlight,” he added.
A Fleshlight is a sex toy that mimics a vagina or anal opening.
Gorka then appeared to unblock just to reblocked Wilson on Twitter. Gorka has previously boasted about blocking 16,000 “asshats” on the platform.
Tough guy. pic.twitter.com/nlOBa9RYRe— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) January 23, 2020
It didn’t stop there.
A “superfan” of Gorka allegedly contacted Wilson over the joke, alleging that it crossed the line.
The caller supposedly added that Gorka is a “manly married man who has a wife and kids.”
- I did not know Seb Gorka had superfans.— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) January 24, 2020
- I did not expect one to call me.
- So so so angry that I made a "the only thing Seb impales is his Fleshlight" joke b/c Seb is a "manly married man who has a wife and kids."
4. "You cucks just want to suck n****** dick." Ooooook.
Twitter users seemingly enjoyed Wilson’s firey tweets directed at Gorka.
The Dragon of Budapest® Special Edition Fleshlight™— Adrian Wapcaplet (@AdrianWapcapIet) January 23, 2020
That’s DOCTOR Fleshlight, Sir!— john bowler (@irishace11) January 23, 2020
Zeta male pic.twitter.com/z55tAm2Lyf— Thing Sandwich (@ThingSandwich) January 24, 2020
Gorka, who hosts the right-wing radio show “America First with Sebastian Gorka,” is no stranger to controversy. He recently referred to teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg as “thunder thighs.” In the past, he also received backlash for peddling fish oil pills to his listeners and for driving around in a 2.3L EcoBoost Mustang.
The Daily Dot has reached out to Sebastian Gorka and Rick Wilson.
Zachary Petrizzo is an undergraduate student at George Mason University and a Washington, D.C. based journalist.