- Why did the GOP launch a website hyping socialist candidates? 1 Year Ago
- The macrophilia and size-change fetish communities are made possible through the magic of the internet 1 Year Ago
- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
Ivanka Trump’s lab coat Instagram photo becomes an instant meme
The jokes came quickly.
Ivanka Trump—who is wearing a white lab coat, blue gloves, and safety goggles in the photo—was reportedly taking part in the same science experiments as students at Waukee Aspiring Professional Experience’s (APEX) Innovation & Learning Center, according to Business Insider.
Talking #WorkforceDevelopment and Infrastructure in Iowa today! @realDonaldTrump’s #Infrastructure initiative includes a robust plan to expand skills-focused learning to prepare the next generation of American workers for 21st century job opportunities. pic.twitter.com/10md8d5tnz— Ivanka Trump (@IvankaTrump) March 19, 2018
While there, she wore the lab attire while testing the nicotine content of “vape juice” used in e-cigarettes, according to the news outlet.
“I can’t promise that I’ll get this right, but at least we’ll look the part, right?” she said.
The “look” was too much for Twitter not to turn into an instant meme.
Ok, here’s my meme; I hope everyone looks at it, cause I’d love some opinions. There was so damned much material to choose from. pic.twitter.com/Ko2XSUWI4H— never claimed i was funny (@veronicamariez2) March 20, 2018
when the receipie calls for the tears of exactly four poor children pic.twitter.com/uPet5U43Z2— Colin Diersing (@cdiersing) March 19, 2018
...and add just a splash of Stoli pic.twitter.com/pGckh7taZ8— Jennifer Wallace (@WatchMeDesign) March 20, 2018
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).