- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl 5 Years Ago
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
Now you can try to crack the computer system from ‘Jurassic Park’
“Ah-ah-ah, you didn’t say the magic word…”
I’m not going to say too much for risk of spoiling a great thing; however, you should know that there are a number of secrets and nods to the film to be uncovered. It’s also probably best to avoid the “About” section up till the point you’re done to avoid more spoilers.
So, what’s the magic word?
P.S. If you’re as computer-savvy as Robinson and feel the need to contribute to the project, the creator’s taking pull requests over on github.
Photo by Kurtis Garbutt/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)