- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada 6 Years Ago
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Today 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Today 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Today 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Today 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Today 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Today 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Today 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
Now you can try to crack the computer system from ‘Jurassic Park’
“Ah-ah-ah, you didn’t say the magic word…”
I’m not going to say too much for risk of spoiling a great thing; however, you should know that there are a number of secrets and nods to the film to be uncovered. It’s also probably best to avoid the “About” section up till the point you’re done to avoid more spoilers.
So, what’s the magic word?
P.S. If you’re as computer-savvy as Robinson and feel the need to contribute to the project, the creator’s taking pull requests over on github.
Photo by Kurtis Garbutt/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)