- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds 8 Months Ago
- Despite changes, the YouTube 2019 Rewind video is still massively disliked Today 10:11 AM
- ‘Home for Christmas’ brings a needed sharp edge to Christmas rom-com season Today 10:07 AM
- Joe Biden seemingly called a voter ‘fat’—but his campaign denies it Today 9:30 AM
- The decade in internet scamming Today 9:00 AM
- Bernie Sanders unveils ‘high-speed internet for all’ plan Today 8:59 AM
- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ Today 6:00 AM
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
If you’ve ever listened to Southern hip-hop, you know it can generate drama. Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta gives viewers a peek at the saucy lives of hip-hop and R&B performers, managers, and producers from Hotlanta. The reality series just kicked off season 8, which promises to be bigger and more entertaining than ever.
This season Rasheeda, Karlie Redd, Mimi Faust, Stevie J, and the rest of the Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta squad welcome Love & Hip Hop: New York mainstay Kirk Frost and elevate Jamaican dancehall recording artist Spice and hip-hop star Tokyo Vanity to starring roles. Friendships will be tested and relationships will rise and fall in one of VH1’s most gripping reality series.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta online for free.
Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta cast
- Karlie Redd
- Mimi Faust
- Stevie J
- Kirk Frost
- Scrapp DeLeon
- Tokyo Vanity
When does Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta air?
Season 8 of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta premiered on Monday, March 25 at 8pm ET on VH1. New episodes will run the following Mondays at 8pm ET.
How to watch Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta online for free
VH1 is available on a couple of streaming services. More importantly, each one comes with a seven-day free trial, so you can watch Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta season 8 online for free. There are variations between the services, so pick one that suits your streaming needs and budget.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
For a more à la carte service, look to Sling TV. It offers two cable packages, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, both of which cost $25 per month. If you grab them both (Sling Orange + Blue) you can save $10 per month. Sling Blue offers more bang for your buck with over 40 channels, including sports necessities like FS1, NBCSN, and NFL Network. To gain access to VH1, you’ll need to add the Lifestyle Extra package to your base Sling Plan for an additional $5 a month. The add-on also comes with BET, FYI, Cooking Channel, and a handful of other lifestyle and reality heavy channels. Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels and our Sling TV review.
- Cost: $16 per month (after a free 7-day trial)
- Devices: Philo works with Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick, and Fire TV, iOS, Android, and your web browser
Philo is the least expensive streaming service, but it has some limitations. You won’t find the sports channels that dominate other packages or local channels. However, it’s the cheapest way to gain access to VH1 at only $16 a month. You will also find the best deal on popular channels like Animal Planet, IFC, Lifetime, and even deep cuts like IFC and ID. You also get free cloud DVR, but shows recorded are deleted after 30 days, so binge responsibly.
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
FuboTV was built from the ground up with sports fans in mind. There are different channel packages available whether you’re looking for basketball, soccer, golf, and even outdoor sports like rock climbing. But no worries, all the great cable channels you’re after are present too, including Viceland, Bravo, TBS, and IFC. Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.
How to catch up on Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta episodes
1) Amazon Video
- Cost: $1.99/episode, $16.99-39.99/season
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
Seasons 1-7 of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta are available for purchase on Amazon, with single episodes available for $1.99, and entire seasons starting at $16.99.
If you sign up with a live streaming service, you can watch VHI online from the main website. Simply click the Watch Live TV app in the top left corner, put in your special credentials, and then stream away. If you don’t have a login, you can get free access for 24 hours by creating an account.
3) VH1 app
You can also stream VH1 via its official app, which includes some full seasons and the latest episode of every current series. Gaining access works just like the website, where you boot up the app and put in your credentials. The VH1 app is available on Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, Amazon Fire, and iOS and Android devices.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.