- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Sunday 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Sunday 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Sunday 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Sunday 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Sunday 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Sunday 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Sunday 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Sunday 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
If you’ve ever listened to Southern hip-hop, you know it can generate drama. Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta gives viewers a peek at the saucy lives of hip-hop and R&B performers, managers, and producers from Hotlanta. The reality series just kicked off season 8, which promises to be bigger and more entertaining than ever.
This season Rasheeda, Karlie Redd, Mimi Faust, Stevie J, and the rest of the Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta squad welcome Love & Hip Hop: New York mainstay Kirk Frost and elevate Jamaican dancehall recording artist Spice and hip-hop star Tokyo Vanity to starring roles. Friendships will be tested and relationships will rise and fall in one of VH1’s most gripping reality series.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta online for free.
Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta cast
- Karlie Redd
- Mimi Faust
- Stevie J
- Kirk Frost
- Scrapp DeLeon
- Tokyo Vanity
When does Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta air?
Season 8 of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta premiered on Monday, March 25 at 8pm ET on VH1. New episodes will run the following Mondays at 8pm ET.
How to watch Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta online for free
VH1 is available on a couple of streaming services. More importantly, each one comes with a seven-day free trial, so you can watch Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta season 8 online for free. There are variations between the services, so pick one that suits your streaming needs and budget.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
For a more à la carte service, look to Sling TV. It offers two cable packages, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, both of which cost $25 per month. If you grab them both (Sling Orange + Blue) you can save $10 per month. Sling Blue offers more bang for your buck with over 40 channels, including sports necessities like FS1, NBCSN, and NFL Network. To gain access to VH1, you’ll need to add the Lifestyle Extra package to your base Sling Plan for an additional $5 a month. The add-on also comes with BET, FYI, Cooking Channel, and a handful of other lifestyle and reality heavy channels. Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels and our Sling TV review.
- Cost: $16 per month (after a free 7-day trial)
- Devices: Philo works with Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire Stick, and Fire TV, iOS, Android, and your web browser
Philo is the least expensive streaming service, but it has some limitations. You won’t find the sports channels that dominate other packages or local channels. However, it’s the cheapest way to gain access to VH1 at only $16 a month. You will also find the best deal on popular channels like Animal Planet, IFC, Lifetime, and even deep cuts like IFC and ID. You also get free cloud DVR, but shows recorded are deleted after 30 days, so binge responsibly.
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
FuboTV was built from the ground up with sports fans in mind. There are different channel packages available whether you’re looking for basketball, soccer, golf, and even outdoor sports like rock climbing. But no worries, all the great cable channels you’re after are present too, including Viceland, Bravo, TBS, and IFC. Here’s the complete FuboTV channels list.
How to catch up on Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta episodes
1) Amazon Video
- Cost: $1.99/episode, $16.99-39.99/season
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
Seasons 1-7 of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta are available for purchase on Amazon, with single episodes available for $1.99, and entire seasons starting at $16.99.
If you sign up with a live streaming service, you can watch VHI online from the main website. Simply click the Watch Live TV app in the top left corner, put in your special credentials, and then stream away. If you don’t have a login, you can get free access for 24 hours by creating an account.
3) VH1 app
You can also stream VH1 via its official app, which includes some full seasons and the latest episode of every current series. Gaining access works just like the website, where you boot up the app and put in your credentials. The VH1 app is available on Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, Amazon Fire, and iOS and Android devices.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.