- White men are raging over ‘SNL’s’ white male rage skit 2 Weeks Ago
- Kobe Bryant dead at 41 Today 2:24 PM
- Pete Buttigieg mocked over ‘staged’ walking photo Today 12:22 PM
- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post Today 10:58 AM
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Today 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Today 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Today 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Today 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
But don’t worry, if you’re looking for a candle that smells like a celebrity’s nether regions—look no further.
On Saturday, comedian Adam Ray jokingly challenged Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson to release a candle that smells like his balls.
“It was only a matter of time until normal scented candles would be out of style,” Ray wrote on Instagram. “Your move Yankee Candle Co. Time to get [The Rock] to sell candles that smell like his balls.”
“Price is Right ONE DOLLAR her, and sell them for $74 #vaginacandles #gwynethpaltrow #balls #therock,” he added.
Of course, it didn’t take long for The Rock to respond.
And his response is priceless.
“Brother I tried to make those candles but I kept burning my balls,” he said. “So I moved on to shampoo #scentofsac.”
Even Paltrow chimed in after catching a whiff of the joke. “This is fucking priceless,” she wrote. “#deceased.”
Wondering what Paltrow’s candle smells like? According to Goop’s website, it’s made up of “geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes with Damask rose and ambrette seed.” Yes, we have a lot of questions.
- Goop candle that smells like Gwyneth Paltrow’s vagina sold out within hours
- Justin Bieber mocked for ‘desperately’ pushing ‘Yummy’
- Meet Nori Porkchop, the dog that looks just like Seth Rogen
Alexandra Samuels is a political reporter at the Texas Tribune and contributor to the Daily Dot, where she started as an intern covering politics in the summer of 2016. She enjoys Marvel movies, baking, and reading murder-mystery novels.