- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak 4 Weeks Ago
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts 4 Weeks Ago
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Today 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Today 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Today 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Today 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Today 10:15 AM
- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders Today 10:10 AM
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit Today 10:02 AM
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review Today 9:20 AM
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus Today 9:19 AM
- Bernie or Barry? Garth Brooks’ Sanders jersey sparks online panic Today 8:42 AM
- Netflix series ‘Followers’ is a visual treat—but lacks a clear narrative Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
- #BernieBruh puts new spin on ‘Bernie Bro’ label, showcases support among Black voters Thursday 6:58 PM
A fan got to meet Lana Del Ray and shared the video footage of the interaction on Twitter.
The video, which was re-shared by the popular Pop Crave Music account, shows what appears to be store footage accompanied by the voiceover of a store employee, narrating what is happening in the video.
“I’m just chilling,” she says in the video. “There goes Lana Del Rey just walking in.”
The video continues to show Del Rey browsing throughout some items in the store as the fan remains oblivious to her presence at the time. Then, the two meet at the check-out counter where the employee drops all the clothes she is holding on the counter and asks the pop star for a hug.
“I drop my shit. … I’m like, ‘are you Lana Del Rey?’” she recalls saying. “I was like, ‘can I hug you?’ We hugged. My co-worker was just like who the f*ck is this? I’m freaking out. I’m trying to be so cool.”
It is unclear when the footage was taken, but if anything, one lucky fan has solid evidence that she got to meet Del Rey.
“I’m a little shrimp,” the fan says in the video. “She’s perfect.”
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.