- Gabrielle Union deserves better from Terry Crews Tuesday 11:12 PM
- T.I. publicly apologizes to daughters after Kobe Bryant’s death Tuesday 8:46 PM
- ‘Squash the boss’: Labor union seemingly unknowingly posted furry fetish art Tuesday 8:04 PM
- TikTok user pretending to be lab technician who has contracted coronavirus Tuesday 7:08 PM
- Caroline Calloway says she plans to campaign for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Justin Bieber, Snoop Dogg, millions of others sign petition to make Kobe Bryant new NBA logo Tuesday 5:39 PM
- No, Lana Del Rey did not cry because Billie Eilish won album of the year Tuesday 4:48 PM
- People are exposing their eyeballs to phone flash for this TikTok challenge Tuesday 3:55 PM
- Watch Mike Bloomberg try to shake a dog’s mouth Tuesday 3:41 PM
- ‘Rey who?’ is the funniest meme to emerge from ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Tuesday 3:30 PM
- AI beat the CDC to the punch on coronavirus warnings Tuesday 3:21 PM
- What exactly is a ‘large boulder the size of a small boulder’? Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Mom of ‘Success Kid’ says Steve King can’t use her son’s meme for ‘repulsive’ campaign Tuesday 2:00 PM
- Jake Paul can’t escape Logan Paul’s shadow—even if that loyalty has hurt his career Tuesday 1:13 PM
- Kobe Bryant’s Oscar-winning ‘Dear Basketball’ is now available to stream for free (updated) Tuesday 12:21 PM
Lana Del Rey might just have an influencer cop boyfriend named Sean Larkin, and her fanbase is freaking out over the news.
The pop star, who just released a chart-topping new single with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus, was spotted out in Central Park with Larkin, leading to the dating speculation.
He describes himself as the “full-time popo” and has nearly 163,000 followers on Instagram. He is also an analysis on A&E’s LivePD and is the host of A&E’s new show, PD CAM. Regarding his police career, he was featured in Oklahoma Magazine in the profile, “An Inside Look at the Boys in Blue.”
“Officers are just regular men and women that chose to go into law enforcement,” he told the publication. “We have the same problems at home and in our personal lives that everyone else has. Sometimes people have this perception that we are robots and don’t care about what someone is dealing with or going through, and that’s just false.”
View this post on Instagram
If AT&T-Direct TV is your cable provider and you’re a fan of LivePD, PD Cam, Live Rescue or any of the other great programs on A&E, you may lose the ability to watch them. Your provider may remove A&E and 10+ of your favorite channels and I don’t want you to miss any Friday and Saturday nights with Dan, Tom and I. Call 888-888-5989 and tell AT&T-DIRECTV to #KeepMyChannels. Let’s keep the whole LivePD Nation together. @officiallivepd @aetv @dan_abrams @therealtommorrisjr1
A post shared by Sean Larkin (@sean_c_larkin) on
While Lana seemed pretty chill during her outing with Larkin, Twitter couldn’t get over the fact that he’s a cop.
“Everything Lana Del Rey has ever sang or done suggested she loves cops,” said @opheliagarcia
everything Lana Del Rey has ever sang or done suggested she loves cops— opheli (@opheligarcia) September 24, 2019
Twitter user @allhaylsatan called the news “cruel and unusual punishment.”
Cruel and unusual punishment to find out Lana Del Rey is dating a dumb ass COP who is on COP TV SHOWS from TULSA mere days after seeing her live for the first time— Hayley (@allhaylsatan) September 24, 2019
lmao at lana del rey dating a literal cop— cute dumpster fire (@pududeer) September 24, 2019
“In the last five minutes I found out that Dems are finally starting impeachment proceedings and that Lana Del Rey is dating a cop, real tidal wave of emotions right now,” Twitter user @nvasconcelos wrote.
In the last five minutes I found out that Dems are finally starting impeachment proceedings and that Lana Del Rey is dating a cop, real tidal wave of emotions right now— Nelson (@nvasconcelos) September 24, 2019
In fact, many feel betrayed by Lana’s decision to date a cop. “Running from the cops in our black bikini tops screaming get us while we’re hot, we don’t give a fuck” bitch NO, @LanaDelRey pick up your phone IMMEDIATELY,” Twitter user @CrylieJenner wrote.
Considering Lana Del Rey makes music for scam older men girls on the internet dating a cop sounds about right because they will be all anti cop and fake woke then date a cop daddy in one sec— Magnus Scamuelsson (@dances) September 24, 2019
Also this is how they become conservative a classic tale !!! https://t.co/uzBwvuRWwN
lana del rey fucks COPS why am i not surprised honestly— Kamala Harris Is A Cop (@alIingator) September 24, 2019
Twitter user @allzay had a question that should be on everyone’s mind: “What do Lana Del Rey and the Instagram cop even talk about on their dates?”
What do Lana Del Rey and the Instagram cop even talk about on their dates.— Ally Millar (@allyzay) September 24, 2019
Others just wanted to know if he was the man who inspired her latest, critically acclaimed album, Norman Fucking Rockwell! “Lana del rey’s new album is about a cop? I have to laugh,” Twitter user @LuxePosh wrote.
Lana del rey's new album is about a cop? I have to laugh.— Breniecia (@LuxePosh) September 24, 2019
The relationship has not been officially confirmed by either party yet, but if true, it would hardly be the strangest relationship to come out of 2019.
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.