- Conservative men are melting down over Elizabeth Warren’s speech 2 Years Ago
- People are calling rapper Tekashi 69 a ‘snitch’ for outing gang members 2 Years Ago
- Greta Thunberg tells Congress to ‘listen to the scientists’ about climate crisis 2 Years Ago
- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs Today 9:11 AM
- Get ready to argue about the alternate-history politics of HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Today 8:53 AM
- Third instance of Justin Trudeau wearing racist makeup emerges after he apologized for first 2 Today 8:45 AM
- 6 must-watch college football games to stream this weekend Today 8:12 AM
- What is the Hinge dating app, and how does it work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ is nothing more than a Bill Gates infomercial Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! He hasn’t texted me back. Should I text him again? Today 6:00 AM
- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
Good Morning America host Robin Roberts threw some serious shade at White House staffer Omarosa Manigault Newman this morning.
On the show, Roberts hit Manigault-Newman with, “Bye Felicia” after reporting on a segment about her departing the White House.
Start your morning with Robin Roberts hitting Omarosa with the bye Felicia pic.twitter.com/Ut7HEekip6— Philip Lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) December 14, 2017
On Wednesday, Manigault Newman did an interview with “Good Morning America” host Michael Strahan and said that she resigned from the White House, denying rumors of being fired.
She also said she witnessed disturbing behavior while working under President Donald Trump, but did not give any details.
“As the only African American woman in this White House, as a senior staff and assistant to the president, I have seen things that have made me uncomfortable, that have upset me, that have affected me deeply and emotionally, that have affected my community and my people,” Manigault Newman told Strahan. “And when I can tell my story, it is a profound story that I know the world will want to hear.”
Omarosa Manigault on her time with the Trump administration: "There were a lot of things that I observed during the last year that I was very unhappy with, that I was very uncomfortable with." https://t.co/ErPKHc9oQm pic.twitter.com/rNVcrOrthN— ABC News (@ABC) December 14, 2017
“She said she has a story to tell and I’m sure she’ll be selling that story. Bye Felicia,” Roberts coldly concluded the segment saying.
The White House announced Manigualt-Newman would be leaving on Jan. 20, 2018, but there are reports her departure was not amicable. The president wished her the best on Twitter.
Thank you Omarosa for your service! I wish you continued success.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 13, 2017
Omarosa was previously fired by Trump on season one of the Apprentice.
Brianna Stone is a reporter and digital producer. Her work has been published by the Austin American-Statesman, the Daily Dot, and USA Today.