- 7 best sites for psychic love readings 2 Years Ago
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs 2 Years Ago
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
- How do 4DX movies work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Terminator 2’s John Connor will return for ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Today 6:41 AM
- What are all these ‘Game of Thrones’ fans supposed to do now? Today 6:00 AM
- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
Thursday’s “Good Morning America” woke us up with a touch of shade being thrown.
Good Morning America host Robin Roberts threw some serious shade at White House staffer Omarosa Manigault Newman this morning.
On the show, Roberts hit Manigault-Newman with, “Bye Felicia” after reporting on a segment about her departing the White House.
Start your morning with Robin Roberts hitting Omarosa with the bye Felicia pic.twitter.com/Ut7HEekip6— Philip Lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) December 14, 2017
On Wednesday, Manigault Newman did an interview with “Good Morning America” host Michael Strahan and said that she resigned from the White House, denying rumors of being fired.
She also said she witnessed disturbing behavior while working under President Donald Trump, but did not give any details.
“As the only African American woman in this White House, as a senior staff and assistant to the president, I have seen things that have made me uncomfortable, that have upset me, that have affected me deeply and emotionally, that have affected my community and my people,” Manigault Newman told Strahan. “And when I can tell my story, it is a profound story that I know the world will want to hear.”
Omarosa Manigault on her time with the Trump administration: "There were a lot of things that I observed during the last year that I was very unhappy with, that I was very uncomfortable with." https://t.co/ErPKHc9oQm pic.twitter.com/rNVcrOrthN— ABC News (@ABC) December 14, 2017
“She said she has a story to tell and I’m sure she’ll be selling that story. Bye Felicia,” Roberts coldly concluded the segment saying.
The White House announced Manigualt-Newman would be leaving on Jan. 20, 2018, but there are reports her departure was not amicable. The president wished her the best on Twitter.
Thank you Omarosa for your service! I wish you continued success.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 13, 2017
Omarosa was previously fired by Trump on season one of the Apprentice.
Brianna Stone is a reporter and digital producer. Her work has been published by the Austin American-Statesman, the Daily Dot, and USA Today.