- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation 1 Year Ago
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme 1 Year Ago
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings 1 Year Ago
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Today 12:15 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ commercials drop a few big spoilers Today 11:58 AM
- 11 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity Today 11:45 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy makes the most Curvy Wife Guy pregnancy announcement Today 11:31 AM
- ‘A Fortunate Man’ is a gorgeous, shallow adaptation of a classic novel Today 11:30 AM
- Obama’s ‘Easter worshippers’ tweet upsets conservatives Today 11:04 AM
- Trump responds to impeachment calls: ‘You can’t’ Today 10:43 AM
- Desperate YouTuber goes on ‘holy pilgrimage’ to meet PewDiePie Today 10:33 AM
- Influencer faces 20 years for hiring cousin to threaten man into giving up domain name Today 10:17 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ isn’t actually the end of Marvel’s Phase 3 Today 10:12 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ just obliterated every stupid argument about its place in canon Today 9:24 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ brings us lots of horny Tormund memes Today 8:46 AM
Thursday’s “Good Morning America” woke us up with a touch of shade being thrown.
Good Morning America host Robin Roberts threw some serious shade at White House staffer Omarosa Manigault Newman this morning.
On the show, Roberts hit Manigault-Newman with, “Bye Felicia” after reporting on a segment about her departing the White House.
Start your morning with Robin Roberts hitting Omarosa with the bye Felicia pic.twitter.com/Ut7HEekip6
— Philip Lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) December 14, 2017
On Wednesday, Manigault Newman did an interview with “Good Morning America” host Michael Strahan and said that she resigned from the White House, denying rumors of being fired.
She also said she witnessed disturbing behavior while working under President Donald Trump, but did not give any details.
“As the only African American woman in this White House, as a senior staff and assistant to the president, I have seen things that have made me uncomfortable, that have upset me, that have affected me deeply and emotionally, that have affected my community and my people,” Manigault Newman told Strahan. “And when I can tell my story, it is a profound story that I know the world will want to hear.”
Omarosa Manigault on her time with the Trump administration: "There were a lot of things that I observed during the last year that I was very unhappy with, that I was very uncomfortable with." https://t.co/ErPKHc9oQm pic.twitter.com/rNVcrOrthN
— ABC News (@ABC) December 14, 2017
“She said she has a story to tell and I’m sure she’ll be selling that story. Bye Felicia,” Roberts coldly concluded the segment saying.
The White House announced Manigualt-Newman would be leaving on Jan. 20, 2018, but there are reports her departure was not amicable. The president wished her the best on Twitter.
Thank you Omarosa for your service! I wish you continued success.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 13, 2017
Omarosa was previously fired by Trump on season one of the Apprentice.
Brianna Stone is a reporter and digital producer. Her work has been published by the Austin American-Statesman, the Daily Dot, and USA Today.