- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
The pair has been linked since Grande’s early May appearance on Saturday Night Live, where Davidson is a cast member, but they hadn’t confirmed their new relationship on social media. It seemed they had some PR to take care of first—with Grande shutting down speculation that she was cruel for leaving ex Mac Miller, and Davidson addressing fan chatter that his mental health made him an unfit boyfriend.
Ultimately, the two do seem to be a couple though, thanks to an Instagram post from Davidson Wednesday afternoon.
“The Chamber of Secrets has been opened…” he joked beneath a photo of he and Grande sporting Hogwarts robes.
It’s clear that Davidson’s decked out in head-to-toe Gryffindor gear, like Harry himself. And while Grande’s robe is a little tougher to discern, she confirmed in a post of her own that she’s a Slytherin:
Between this and Neville Longbottom marrying a fan he met while she was working at the theme park, it’s a big week for Harry Potter-related love stories.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.