- Pete Buttigieg mocked over ‘staged’ walking photo Today 12:22 PM
- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post Today 10:58 AM
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Today 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Today 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Today 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Today 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
In true Gen Z fashion, Kylie Jenner is refusing to let something as silly as a little fight with her best friend sabotage her ‘gram aesthetic.
For her possible last Instagram of 2019, Jenner posted a photo of her and BFF Stassie Karanikolaou. The two are wearing matching print dresses and mini shoulder bags, and Jenner is showing off a fresh manicure.
The two look fabulous as always, but Jenner shocked her followers with her caption.
“We’re mad at each other rn but this pic looks good with my feed,” Jenner revealed.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Kylie ✨ (@kyliejenner) on
Karanikolaou posted the same picture on her Instagram shortly before Jenner, but captioned it with a simple “i love you.”
Karanikolaou then commented, “lmaoo” and “i love you my twin” on Jenner’s post. Jenner responded, “lol don’t speak to me until 2020,” but that’s technically less than 24 hours away, so it’s likely their fight–which doesn’t sound too serious–will be resolved soon enough.
Jenner and Karanikolaou have been friends for nearly a decade but became closer recently after Jenner stopped talking to former friend Jordyn Woods. After Woods was spotted kissing Khloé Kardashian’s then-boyfriend Tristan Thompson at a party in February, Jenner’s fans started seeing a lot more of Karanikolaou.
Jenner and Karanikolaou go out together, recently celebrated the holidays together, and no one can forget the infamous Handmaid’s Tale birthday party Jenner threw for Karanikolaou’s 22nd birthday. They even got matching “Stormi” tattoos after Jenner’s daughter was born. But Jenner and Woods also had matching tattoos, so maybe it is still too early to assume we won’t be getting a Red Table Talk anytime in the future with Karanikolaou.
- Kris Jenner gave her granddaughter Stormi a ridiculous ‘playhouse’ for Christmas
- Instagram is melting down trying to prove Drake and Kylie Jenner are dating
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media
Esther Bell is a writer for the Daily Dot. She recently graduated from Northwestern University with a degree in journalism, and her work has appeared in Bustle and Teen Vogue.