- Lizzo officially credits ‘DNA test’ tweet writer on ‘Truth Hurts’ 2 Years Ago
- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room 2 Years Ago
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps Today 3:47 PM
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media Today 3:45 PM
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook Today 3:27 PM
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Today 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Today 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Today 2:26 PM
- The ending to Netflix’s ‘Eli’ has divided viewers Today 2:07 PM
- Teen consumes ungodly amount of meat, becomes meme Today 2:07 PM
- Edward Snowden says 9/11 could have been stopped on Joe Rogan podcast Today 1:44 PM
- TikTok releases safety videos Today 1:30 PM
- Instagram to label fake news as ‘False Information’ Today 1:28 PM
- A handy guide to deciding which VSCO filter your photo needs Today 12:35 PM
- Mom calls out teacher for painting fake bullet wound on her son’s face Today 12:04 PM
Vanessa Trump has reportedly filed for divorce from Donald Trump Jr.
Rumors circulated on Wednesday that the high-profile couple—the eldest son of President Donald Trump and his daughter-in-law—would split. On Thursday, Vanessa Trump filed for an uncontested proceeding with the Manhattan Supreme Court, Page Six reported.
According to the New York tabloid, unnamed sources expressed concerns over changes in Trump Jr.’s behavior, including his Twitter activity. Last month, Trump Jr. liked tweets pushing conspiracy theories about a survivor of the Parkland, Florida, shooting.
I too am single because of my twitter account https://t.co/eNCTr7fQj9— JuanPa (@jpbrammer) March 15, 2018
Page Six also reported that the couple had problems in their marriage due in part to his traveling for work as a top executive in the Trump Organization. Sources also cited a February incident where Vanessa Trump, a former model, received a threatening letter in an envelope with white powder. Although the powder was later found to be non-hazardous, she was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
Vanessa Trump, welcome to the resistance. https://t.co/QWb9Pt2MrB— sam greisman (@SAMGREIS) March 15, 2018
Vanessa Trump, 40, and Donald Trump Jr., 40, have been married since 2005. They have five children.
H/T Page Six
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.