- This BTS-Billie Eilish mashup is the most popular tweet of 2019 2 Years Ago
- Michelle Wolf embraces vulgarity in ‘Joke Show’ 2 Years Ago
- Influencer gets 14 years in prison for trying to steal domain name at gunpoint 2 Years Ago
- ‘Three Days of Christmas’ is a delightfully dark holiday alternative to Hallmark Today 3:55 PM
- The way Trump Jr. holds his own book inspires mockery Today 3:47 PM
- Woman facing backlash for no longer wearing hijab in end of the decade photo Today 3:16 PM
- Report: Consulting firm lied about decreasing violence at Rikers Island jail Today 2:36 PM
- TikTok users are sharing things they thought were ‘ghetto’ as kids Today 2:31 PM
- Republicans just blocked a net neutrality vote in the Senate Today 2:24 PM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ host stuck using dad’s account after Twitter suspension Today 1:10 PM
- ‘They’ is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year Today 12:56 PM
- Inside Dolby’s big ‘Star Wars’ retrospective exhibition Today 12:48 PM
- Amazon’s ‘Clifford the Big Red Dog’ reboot isn’t for you—and that’s fine Today 11:50 AM
- Walmart pulls ‘Let it snow’ cocaine sweater, ruining Christmas Today 11:30 AM
- The way Facebook serves political ads could be driving polarization Today 11:10 AM
Vanessa Trump has reportedly filed for divorce from Donald Trump Jr.
Rumors circulated on Wednesday that the high-profile couple—the eldest son of President Donald Trump and his daughter-in-law—would split. On Thursday, Vanessa Trump filed for an uncontested proceeding with the Manhattan Supreme Court, Page Six reported.
According to the New York tabloid, unnamed sources expressed concerns over changes in Trump Jr.’s behavior, including his Twitter activity. Last month, Trump Jr. liked tweets pushing conspiracy theories about a survivor of the Parkland, Florida, shooting.
I too am single because of my twitter account https://t.co/eNCTr7fQj9— JuanPa (@jpbrammer) March 15, 2018
Page Six also reported that the couple had problems in their marriage due in part to his traveling for work as a top executive in the Trump Organization. Sources also cited a February incident where Vanessa Trump, a former model, received a threatening letter in an envelope with white powder. Although the powder was later found to be non-hazardous, she was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
Vanessa Trump, welcome to the resistance. https://t.co/QWb9Pt2MrB— sam greisman (@SAMGREIS) March 15, 2018
Vanessa Trump, 40, and Donald Trump Jr., 40, have been married since 2005. They have five children.
H/T Page Six
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.