- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
Vanessa Trump has reportedly filed for divorce from Donald Trump Jr.
Rumors circulated on Wednesday that the high-profile couple—the eldest son of President Donald Trump and his daughter-in-law—would split. On Thursday, Vanessa Trump filed for an uncontested proceeding with the Manhattan Supreme Court, Page Six reported.
According to the New York tabloid, unnamed sources expressed concerns over changes in Trump Jr.’s behavior, including his Twitter activity. Last month, Trump Jr. liked tweets pushing conspiracy theories about a survivor of the Parkland, Florida, shooting.
I too am single because of my twitter account https://t.co/eNCTr7fQj9— JuanPa (@jpbrammer) March 15, 2018
Page Six also reported that the couple had problems in their marriage due in part to his traveling for work as a top executive in the Trump Organization. Sources also cited a February incident where Vanessa Trump, a former model, received a threatening letter in an envelope with white powder. Although the powder was later found to be non-hazardous, she was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
Vanessa Trump, welcome to the resistance. https://t.co/QWb9Pt2MrB— sam greisman (@SAMGREIS) March 15, 2018
Vanessa Trump, 40, and Donald Trump Jr., 40, have been married since 2005. They have five children.
H/T Page Six
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.