- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
- This trending Twitter hashtag is a lot less sexy than you think Sunday 7:23 PM
- TikTok users share life-changing realizations they’ve had while in the shower Sunday 7:04 PM
- People are torn over viral TikTok of girl cleaning friend’s room Sunday 4:01 PM
- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? Sunday 2:50 PM
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far Sunday 2:22 PM
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Sunday 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Sunday 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Sunday 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Sunday 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Sunday 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
Update 1:49pm CT, Nov. 7: All of the Kevin Spacey jokes have been compiled into one supercut, which can be streamed below:
On Monday, Spacey responded to allegations that he assaulted Anthony Rapp when the latter was 14. Other allegations have since come out, and production on House of Cards season 6 was halted. While people were mining pop culture for some old Spacey jokes and references, Difficult People creator and star Julie Klausner was transparent.
No need to “dig” or “uncover” Kevin Spacey jokes from Difficult People, journos!— Julie Klausner (@julieklausner) October 30, 2017
Over three seasons, the show has made jokes about Spacey—and his alleged behavior—part of the fabric of the series. The fan account @difficultpsycho has compiled them in tweet and video form.
Spacey wasn’t the only target. Let’s not forget season 3’s incredible Woody Allen episode, in which Klausner accepts a role in his new series but tries to pretend she’s still a feminist.
as ever, difficult people has a scene for everything pic.twitter.com/LjHAu5CtR9— rachel syme (@rachsyme) October 15, 2017
Season 3 of Difficult People concluded on Sept. 26; the show has not yet officially been renewed for a fourth season.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.