- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Today 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
A number of beloved characters were lost in The Long Night. Dragons battled in the skies over the Stark stronghold, the Night King made his final push and finally, we saw an end to the great war. Through all the nail-biting moments, people managed to find plenty of meme-worthy material.
A lot of people had something to say about Bran’s ‘contribution’ to the battle.
Bran, the entire episode pic.twitter.com/MOzYPkuhIY— Chris Long (@JOEL9ONE) April 29, 2019
Everyone wanted to know exactly where the Three-Eyed Raven decided to fly off to in the middle of the battle to end all battles.
I still wanna know: “WHERE THE FUCK DID BRAN GO WHEN EVERYONE WAS BUSY FIGHTING?”— Ferrero Rocher (@Rho_Roh) April 29, 2019
No one could stop talking about the apex-levels of chick-power the episode was drenched in, either.
Even Lady Melisandre got some love, for her continuous assistance in the flame department.
Mostly, people couldn’t get over Arya‘s epic final takedown. We don’t blame them, neither can we.
Nobody:— Thanos Targaryen (@M_Swavey3) April 29, 2019
Arya Stark of motherfucking Winterfell: pic.twitter.com/B9ybyczSZ4
One thing’s for sure—we won’t be able to stop talking about this episode for a long time to come.
NOW HEAR THIS:
How linguist David J. Peterson created the Dothraki and Valyrian languages for Game of Thrones
Introducing 2 GIRLS 1 PODCAST, a weekly comedy show where Alli Goldberg and Jen Jamula (two actors who perform bizarre internet content on stage) have hilarious and humanizing conversations with Bronies, top Reddit mods, professional ticklers, video game archaeologists, dating app engineers, adult babies, cuddling specialists, vampires, Jedi, living dolls, and more.
Subscribe to 2 GIRLS 1 PODCAST in your favorite podcast app.
Nahila Bonfiglio reports on geek culture and gaming. Her work has also appeared on KUT's Texas Standard (Austin), KPAC-FM (San Antonio), and the Daily Texan.