- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted (updated) Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Monday 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Monday 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Monday 3:03 PM
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Monday 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Monday 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Monday 12:52 PM
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year Monday 12:44 PM
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 Monday 12:37 PM
- The latest front in Turkey’s digital war against the Kurds? Google reviews Monday 12:19 PM
A number of beloved characters were lost in The Long Night. Dragons battled in the skies over the Stark stronghold, the Night King made his final push and finally, we saw an end to the great war. Through all the nail-biting moments, people managed to find plenty of meme-worthy material.
A lot of people had something to say about Bran’s ‘contribution’ to the battle.
Bran, the entire episode pic.twitter.com/MOzYPkuhIY— Chris Long (@JOEL9ONE) April 29, 2019
Everyone wanted to know exactly where the Three-Eyed Raven decided to fly off to in the middle of the battle to end all battles.
I still wanna know: “WHERE THE FUCK DID BRAN GO WHEN EVERYONE WAS BUSY FIGHTING?”— Ferrero Rocher (@Rho_Roh) April 29, 2019
No one could stop talking about the apex-levels of chick-power the episode was drenched in, either.
Even Lady Melisandre got some love, for her continuous assistance in the flame department.
Mostly, people couldn’t get over Arya‘s epic final takedown. We don’t blame them, neither can we.
Nobody:— Thanos Targaryen (@M_Swavey3) April 29, 2019
Arya Stark of motherfucking Winterfell: pic.twitter.com/B9ybyczSZ4
One thing’s for sure—we won’t be able to stop talking about this episode for a long time to come.
NOW HEAR THIS:
How linguist David J. Peterson created the Dothraki and Valyrian languages for Game of Thrones
Introducing 2 GIRLS 1 PODCAST, a weekly comedy show where Alli Goldberg and Jen Jamula (two actors who perform bizarre internet content on stage) have hilarious and humanizing conversations with Bronies, top Reddit mods, professional ticklers, video game archaeologists, dating app engineers, adult babies, cuddling specialists, vampires, Jedi, living dolls, and more.
Subscribe to 2 GIRLS 1 PODCAST in your favorite podcast app.
Nahila Bonfiglio reports on geek culture and gaming. Her work has also appeared on KUT's Texas Standard (Austin), KPAC-FM (San Antonio), and the Daily Texan.