- What is the TikTok drink and can you still get it? Thursday 9:27 PM
- “Party, Party, Party” TikTok meme grapples with party culture Thursday 8:43 PM
- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Thursday 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Thursday 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Thursday 12:00 PM
Warning: This episode contains spoilers for the latest episode of Game of Thrones: “A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms.”
3 ways to watch Game of Thrones for free
this vid of sophie turner talking about arya's sex scene last night is art pic.twitter.com/v7J1B2sQmw— lauren yap (@itslaurenyap) April 22, 2019
“In honor of Easter, I guess Game of Thrones wanted the storyline to have a little hop, hop, hop, hoppin’ into that pussaaaay,” Turner said in her Instagram Story, which was reposted to Twitter.
True to form, Turner then proceeded to chug the rest of the wine she was holding.
In the second episode of Game of Thrones, Arya and Gendry have a NSFW scene. Maisie Williams’ character, Arya, was just 11 years old in the first season. She’s someone viewers have watched grow up throughout the show’s many seasons. But that doesn’t stop fans from still seeing Arya as that 11 year old from season 1.
So, the new development was understandably weird for a lot of people.
The scene led to an internet spike in the question, “how old is Maisie Williams?” Although Williams’ character is 18 in the show, she is actually 22 years old in real life.
In 2011, George R.R. Martin spoke about how the show’s characters had much different ages than the ages they were originally created with in the book series, according to Pop Culture. This was done intentionally to make sure no underage sex occurred throughout the series’ entirety.
- That heartbreaking ‘Game of Thrones’ song has key ties to the book
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it?
- The many ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 premiere reunions, ranked
Eilish O'Sullivan is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and government at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.