- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene
Warning: This episode contains spoilers for the latest episode of Game of Thrones: “A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms.”
3 ways to watch Game of Thrones for free
this vid of sophie turner talking about arya's sex scene last night is art pic.twitter.com/v7J1B2sQmw— lauren yap (@itslaurenyap) April 22, 2019
“In honor of Easter, I guess Game of Thrones wanted the storyline to have a little hop, hop, hop, hoppin’ into that pussaaaay,” Turner said in her Instagram Story, which was reposted to Twitter.
True to form, Turner then proceeded to chug the rest of the wine she was holding.
In the second episode of Game of Thrones, Arya and Gendry have a NSFW scene. Maisie Williams’ character, Arya, was just 11 years old in the first season. She’s someone viewers have watched grow up throughout the show’s many seasons. But that doesn’t stop fans from still seeing Arya as that 11 year old from season 1.
So, the new development was understandably weird for a lot of people.
The scene led to an internet spike in the question, “how old is Maisie Williams?” Although Williams’ character is 18 in the show, she is actually 22 years old in real life.
In 2011, George R.R. Martin spoke about how the show’s characters had much different ages than the ages they were originally created with in the book series, according to Pop Culture. This was done intentionally to make sure no underage sex occurred throughout the series’ entirety.
- That heartbreaking ‘Game of Thrones’ song has key ties to the book
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it?
- The many ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 premiere reunions, ranked
Eilish O'Sullivan is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and government at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.