- How to stream Chiefs vs. Broncos on Thursday Night Football 6 Months Ago
- Feds take down dark web’s largest known child porn site 6 Months Ago
- Ben Shapiro says his ‘man body’ is just as controlled as women’s 6 Months Ago
- Genius turns Kylie Jenner’s ‘rise and shine’ meme into alarm ringtone Today 4:14 PM
- In ‘Tell Me Who I Am,’ twin brothers grapple with hidden trauma Today 4:13 PM
- Panama Papers law firm sues Netflix over ‘The Laundromat’ Today 3:07 PM
- ‘Motherless Brooklyn’ is a gorgeous noir with little below the surface Today 1:14 PM
- Jameela Jamil and Sara Sampaio got in a Twitter feud over ‘long-starved’ models Today 12:52 PM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him Today 12:18 PM
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt Today 11:45 AM
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens Today 11:41 AM
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room Today 11:31 AM
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests Today 11:14 AM
- Biden yelling at Warren becomes relatable workplace meme Today 10:33 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard was conservatives’ favorite debater Today 10:07 AM
Warning: This episode contains spoilers for the latest episode of Game of Thrones: “A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms.”
3 ways to watch Game of Thrones for free
this vid of sophie turner talking about arya's sex scene last night is art pic.twitter.com/v7J1B2sQmw— lauren yap (@itslaurenyap) April 22, 2019
“In honor of Easter, I guess Game of Thrones wanted the storyline to have a little hop, hop, hop, hoppin’ into that pussaaaay,” Turner said in her Instagram Story, which was reposted to Twitter.
True to form, Turner then proceeded to chug the rest of the wine she was holding.
In the second episode of Game of Thrones, Arya and Gendry have a NSFW scene. Maisie Williams’ character, Arya, was just 11 years old in the first season. She’s someone viewers have watched grow up throughout the show’s many seasons. But that doesn’t stop fans from still seeing Arya as that 11 year old from season 1.
So, the new development was understandably weird for a lot of people.
The scene led to an internet spike in the question, “how old is Maisie Williams?” Although Williams’ character is 18 in the show, she is actually 22 years old in real life.
In 2011, George R.R. Martin spoke about how the show’s characters had much different ages than the ages they were originally created with in the book series, according to Pop Culture. This was done intentionally to make sure no underage sex occurred throughout the series’ entirety.
- That heartbreaking ‘Game of Thrones’ song has key ties to the book
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it?
- The many ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 premiere reunions, ranked
Eilish O'Sullivan is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and government at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.