- Cole Carrigan again accuses Austin McBroom of sexual assault 4 Years Ago
- Trump’s condolences for Elijah Cummings ripped apart Today 9:24 AM
- How to watch ‘Hocus Pocus’ right now Today 9:18 AM
- TikTok loves these 3 kids who kayak down concrete stairs Today 9:12 AM
- How to watch ‘Letterkenny’ season 7 Today 9:11 AM
- Trump’s attempt to mock Nancy Pelosi with a photo completely backfires Today 9:11 AM
- Yahoo is shuttering Yahoo Groups. Fandom will never be the same Today 8:44 AM
- Adam Driver livens up ‘The Report,’ Amazon’s grim docudrama about CIA torture Today 8:21 AM
- Underage Iowa man busted with ‘McLovin’ ID—and Seth Rogen is proud Today 8:05 AM
- Everything you need to know about the 2020 Census Today 6:30 AM
- Hong Kong protesters wear LeBron James masks Wednesday 7:58 PM
- Gina Rodriguez has said N-word before, Twitter discovers Wednesday 6:54 PM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Broncos on Thursday Night Football Wednesday 6:00 PM
- Feds take down dark web’s largest known child porn site Wednesday 5:33 PM
- Ben Shapiro says his ‘man body’ is just as controlled as women’s Wednesday 5:06 PM
As any cat owner will tell you, cats love to be as inconvenient as possible. Invariably, their favorite place to take a nap is either on your face, on your keyboard, or on top of the book you’re trying to read.
Needless to say, this presents a serious problem if you work from home.
In honor of Take Your Cat To Work Day on June 25, YouTube vlogger Chris Poole, owner of the adorable cats Cole and Marmalade, created an instructional video showing you how to survive in a workspace full of cats.
The only problem is that cat-proofing your office may be just as time-consuming as keeping those cats off your back in the first place.
Screengrab via Cole and Marmalade/YouTube
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor