- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free 4 Years Ago
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe 4 Years Ago
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup online for free Saturday 6:55 AM
- Borderlands 3 preview suggests the aging series can still hang with the cool kids Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream the 2019 College World Series for free Saturday 6:00 AM
Follow these instructions to survive Take Your Cat To Work Day
Cat-proofing your office is no easy task.
As any cat owner will tell you, cats love to be as inconvenient as possible. Invariably, their favorite place to take a nap is either on your face, on your keyboard, or on top of the book you’re trying to read.
Needless to say, this presents a serious problem if you work from home.
In honor of Take Your Cat To Work Day on June 25, YouTube vlogger Chris Poole, owner of the adorable cats Cole and Marmalade, created an instructional video showing you how to survive in a workspace full of cats.
The only problem is that cat-proofing your office may be just as time-consuming as keeping those cats off your back in the first place.
Screengrab via Cole and Marmalade/YouTube
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor