- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) 6 Years Ago
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free 6 Years Ago
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
Coworker from hell spends a year terrorizing world’s most-terrified woman
What would you do if your coworker let out a Hollywood-quality scream every time you sneaked up on her?
When avowed “not an asshole” Jonathan discovered his coworker let out a blood-curdling scream every time she was even mildly surprised, he had no choice. For a year, he hid in shadows, ducked around corners, and snuck up behind the always unsuspecting Evelyn, dutifully recording the ensuing cochlea-shattering screams and compiling them into one video.
The result, “Scaring Evelyn: The Complete Series,” is both hilarious and educational, a useful reference for anyone who stays up nights wondering: “What’s the best way to give my coworker an anxiety disorder?
Not-an-asshole Jonathan swears he’s just “playfully antagonistic,” and you can almost believe him. Evelyn distributes her share of post-scream kicks and punches, but in the last clip she actually smiles and laughs. “How long were you waiting there?” she asks.
He’s always there, Evelyn.
Kevin Morris is a veteran web reporter and editor who specializes in longform journalism. He led the Daily Dot’s esports vertical and, following its acquisition by GAMURS in late 2016, launched Dot Esports, where he serves as the site’s editor-in-chief.