- Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ is finally coming to Spotify, Apple Music Wednesday 8:48 PM
- Ubisoft is offering Assassin’s Creed Unity for free to support Notre Dame Wednesday 8:25 PM
- Are teens really eating foods with the ‘shells on’ for a new viral challenge? Wednesday 6:39 PM
- The new Samsung Galaxy Fold already seems to be falling apart Wednesday 4:17 PM
- Think the ‘Game of Thrones’ spirals are all connected? Think again Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Rudy Giuliani retweets prominent QAnon supporter Wednesday 2:03 PM
- India bans TikTok over concerns of child endangerment Wednesday 2:00 PM
- JJ Abrams says there’s more to Rey’s origin story Wednesday 1:16 PM
- Lisa Ann says Equinox trainer looked up her number and sent her a creepy text Wednesday 1:01 PM
- 8 essentials every grad needs to succeed as an adult Wednesday 1:00 PM
- Makeup artist shows you how to become Kylie Jenner’s baby Wednesday 12:54 PM
- People are more concerned with this woman’s age than her being a school shooting threat Wednesday 12:14 PM
- Why are conservatives so obsessed with cargo shorts? Wednesday 11:46 AM
- How to transfer your Nintendo Switch save data Wednesday 11:45 AM
- Trans military ban causes student to lose ROTC scholarship Wednesday 11:04 AM
‘Salad Fingers’ is back after 5 years—and creepier than ever
Warning: This article contains spoilers for Salad Fingers episode 11.
The moment you’ve all been waiting for is finally here: Salad Fingers is back after five years—and it’s just as bizarre as ever.
Salad Fingers first hit the internet in 2004 and was viral before viral was even a thing. Creator David Firth released the 11th episode Wednesday on YouTube. It was funded by Patreon supporters who have been anxiously waiting to see what Salad Fingers and Hubert Cumberdale have been up to for the last five years.
— David Firth (Salad Fingers) (@DAVID_FIRTH) January 30, 2019
The new episode is titled “Glass Brother” and is 15 minutes of creepy characters and scary revelations. It turns out a lot has been going on since we last caught up with the gang. First, Salad Finger’s Glass Brother turns out to be his own reflection. Then a big twist reveals that Salad Fingers is trapped in a mirror world, and his real name is Andrew Hands. WHAT!? I won’t spoil it anymore. You can watch the full episode yourself here.
Hopefully we’ll see a new episode before 2024.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.