- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Monday 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Monday 11:32 AM
Japanese rap star gets ruthlessly mocked for oral technique after alleged revenge porn leak
Adding insult to injury.
A Japanese rapper is being savagely mocked online for his performance in a leaked sex tape.
Japanese underground star Kohh is perhaps best known in the U.S. for his collaboration with Frank Ocean. He was exposed online this week when, in an apparent accident, model Ayana Miyamoto posted a cellphone video of what appeared to be the two of them having sex. She quickly removed the video from her social media accounts, but the damage was already done. Fans and haters alike have seen Kohh’s oral technique, and the reviews are… not good.
how do i get a restraining order for my vagina from kohh— mimi (@h1ghrs) January 8, 2018
kohh got pussy phobia he look like he was tryna face his fear, nearly crying and shit— leska (@130eskimo) January 8, 2018
Gotta eat the pussy like kohh pic.twitter.com/prGDNLVbAZ— jo ♡'s jongsuk (@awhsoo) January 10, 2018
kohh was eating that girl's pussy like a hesitant dude that was dared to lick a frozen telephone pole— ًًً (@nutsexual) January 9, 2018
kohh was so bored with his oral skills his fell sleep in the puss oh no— coonie b. jones (@cockjuring) January 8, 2018
kohh tryna dive into that pussy pic.twitter.com/QNCbfNCjdy— stan romeo | mo (@exoticarat) January 8, 2018
Even Kohh’s fans aren’t defending his “lick game.”
“The perv in me wants to watch how my future baby daddy lays the pipe, but the christian in me wants to respect their privacy,” one Kohh follower wrote on the allkpop forums. That was soon followed by, “UPDATE: I saw it, and I’ve decided to part ways with Kohh. Effective immediately.”
The harshest critics are K-pop fans, who know about Kohh through his friendships with various Korean rappers. They’re convinced that their beautiful Korean faves are much more adept at oral sex than Kohh, Just look at Seo Kang Joon going to town on a watermelon on the show Law of the Jungle:
can kohh do this? pic.twitter.com/DEd7r6i5WJ— ksoo day (@smtowncostarica) January 8, 2018
Kohh need to watch and take some notes pic.twitter.com/r2u8naJfwB— ⚡️ (@vividpjm) January 9, 2018
Not everyone thinks it’s OK to mock Kohh, though. Some have pointed out that the leak violates his privacy. If it was done intentionally, as many Japanese fans believe, it could be considered revenge porn. (Editor’s note: Given the nature of the video, we’re not linking to it here.)
Um what the hell that Kohh video is revenge porn?— Trenty (@ksvdanik) January 10, 2018
Kohh hasn’t exactly had an easy go of it in life. According to a 2017 Dazed profile, “Kohh endured a brutal upbringing – a father who committed suicide, a mother addicted to meth, his home in an area blighted by violence and drugs.”
Getting dragged online for a sloppy sexual performance is hardly the worst thing that’s ever happened to him, but that doesn’t make it cool.
On the bright side, Aramajapan writes that this might not be all bad for Kohh’s reputation. In fact, they’re choosing to view it as performance art.
“KOHH, with this release, has raised the bar for all his contemporaries, and has become the Kanye West of Japan,” the site said in its review.
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.