- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Donald Trump posted a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
- ‘Jailbirds’ prioritizes petty drama over insight Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to live stream Josh Taylor vs. Ivan Baranchyk on DAZN Saturday 6:00 AM
- Kim Kardashian West reveals her and Kanye’s 4th child is named Psalm Friday 6:38 PM
- Tan France and Alexa Chung are hosting Netflix’s first fashion show Friday 5:42 PM
- Nonprofit groups express concern with pop-up abortion networks Friday 5:06 PM
- Pet owners mourn Grumpy Cat with photos of their own grumpy pets Friday 4:41 PM
Japanese rap star gets ruthlessly mocked for oral technique after alleged revenge porn leak
Adding insult to injury.
A Japanese rapper is being savagely mocked online for his performance in a leaked sex tape.
Japanese underground star Kohh is perhaps best known in the U.S. for his collaboration with Frank Ocean. He was exposed online this week when, in an apparent accident, model Ayana Miyamoto posted a cellphone video of what appeared to be the two of them having sex. She quickly removed the video from her social media accounts, but the damage was already done. Fans and haters alike have seen Kohh’s oral technique, and the reviews are… not good.
how do i get a restraining order for my vagina from kohh
— mimi (@h1ghrs) January 8, 2018
kohh got pussy phobia he look like he was tryna face his fear, nearly crying and shit
— leska (@130eskimo) January 8, 2018
Gotta eat the pussy like kohh pic.twitter.com/prGDNLVbAZ
— jo ♡'s jongsuk (@awhsoo) January 10, 2018
kohh was eating that girl's pussy like a hesitant dude that was dared to lick a frozen telephone pole
— ًًً (@nutsexual) January 9, 2018
kohh was so bored with his oral skills his fell sleep in the puss oh no
— coonie b. jones (@cockjuring) January 8, 2018
kohh tryna dive into that pussy pic.twitter.com/QNCbfNCjdy
— stan romeo | mo (@exoticarat) January 8, 2018
Even Kohh’s fans aren’t defending his “lick game.”
“The perv in me wants to watch how my future baby daddy lays the pipe, but the christian in me wants to respect their privacy,” one Kohh follower wrote on the allkpop forums. That was soon followed by, “UPDATE: I saw it, and I’ve decided to part ways with Kohh. Effective immediately.”
The harshest critics are K-pop fans, who know about Kohh through his friendships with various Korean rappers. They’re convinced that their beautiful Korean faves are much more adept at oral sex than Kohh, Just look at Seo Kang Joon going to town on a watermelon on the show Law of the Jungle:
can kohh do this? pic.twitter.com/DEd7r6i5WJ
— ksoo day (@smtowncostarica) January 8, 2018
Kohh need to watch and take some notes pic.twitter.com/r2u8naJfwB
— ⚡️ (@vividpjm) January 9, 2018
Not everyone thinks it’s OK to mock Kohh, though. Some have pointed out that the leak violates his privacy. If it was done intentionally, as many Japanese fans believe, it could be considered revenge porn. (Editor’s note: Given the nature of the video, we’re not linking to it here.)
Um what the hell that Kohh video is revenge porn?
— Trenty (@ksvdanik) January 10, 2018
Kohh hasn’t exactly had an easy go of it in life. According to a 2017 Dazed profile, “Kohh endured a brutal upbringing – a father who committed suicide, a mother addicted to meth, his home in an area blighted by violence and drugs.”
Getting dragged online for a sloppy sexual performance is hardly the worst thing that’s ever happened to him, but that doesn’t make it cool.
On the bright side, Aramajapan writes that this might not be all bad for Kohh’s reputation. In fact, they’re choosing to view it as performance art.
“KOHH, with this release, has raised the bar for all his contemporaries, and has become the Kanye West of Japan,” the site said in its review.
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.