- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Saturday 12:03 PM
- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free Saturday 10:25 AM
- Prada’s racist toys pulled from shelves after social media backlash (updated) Saturday 10:22 AM
- How to watch the Camellia Bowl online for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- How to watch the Las Vegas Bowl online for free Saturday 8:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Rayo Vallecano online for free Saturday 7:30 AM
- ‘Runaways’ season 2 expands its universe and mysteries Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to watch the Cure Bowl online for free Saturday 7:05 AM
- How to watch Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- Politicians who inspired the internet in 2018 Saturday 6:30 AM
Japanese rap star gets ruthlessly mocked for oral technique after alleged revenge porn leak
Adding insult to injury.
A Japanese rapper is being savagely mocked online for his performance in a leaked sex tape.
Japanese underground star Kohh is perhaps best known in the U.S. for his collaboration with Frank Ocean. He was exposed online this week when, in an apparent accident, model Ayana Miyamoto posted a cellphone video of what appeared to be the two of them having sex. She quickly removed the video from her social media accounts, but the damage was already done. Fans and haters alike have seen Kohh’s oral technique, and the reviews are… not good.
how do i get a restraining order for my vagina from kohh
— mimi (@h1ghrs) January 8, 2018
kohh got pussy phobia he look like he was tryna face his fear, nearly crying and shit
— leska (@130eskimo) January 8, 2018
Gotta eat the pussy like kohh pic.twitter.com/prGDNLVbAZ
— jo ♡'s jongsuk (@awhsoo) January 10, 2018
kohh was eating that girl's pussy like a hesitant dude that was dared to lick a frozen telephone pole
— ًًً (@nutsexual) January 9, 2018
kohh was so bored with his oral skills his fell sleep in the puss oh no
— coonie b. jones (@cockjuring) January 8, 2018
kohh tryna dive into that pussy pic.twitter.com/QNCbfNCjdy
— stan romeo | mo (@exoticarat) January 8, 2018
Even Kohh’s fans aren’t defending his “lick game.”
“The perv in me wants to watch how my future baby daddy lays the pipe, but the christian in me wants to respect their privacy,” one Kohh follower wrote on the allkpop forums. That was soon followed by, “UPDATE: I saw it, and I’ve decided to part ways with Kohh. Effective immediately.”
The harshest critics are K-pop fans, who know about Kohh through his friendships with various Korean rappers. They’re convinced that their beautiful Korean faves are much more adept at oral sex than Kohh, Just look at Seo Kang Joon going to town on a watermelon on the show Law of the Jungle:
can kohh do this? pic.twitter.com/DEd7r6i5WJ
— ksoo day (@smtowncostarica) January 8, 2018
Kohh need to watch and take some notes pic.twitter.com/r2u8naJfwB
— ⚡️ (@vividpjm) January 9, 2018
Not everyone thinks it’s OK to mock Kohh, though. Some have pointed out that the leak violates his privacy. If it was done intentionally, as many Japanese fans believe, it could be considered revenge porn. (Editor’s note: Given the nature of the video, we’re not linking to it here.)
Um what the hell that Kohh video is revenge porn?
— Trenty (@ksvdanik) January 10, 2018
Kohh hasn’t exactly had an easy go of it in life. According to a 2017 Dazed profile, “Kohh endured a brutal upbringing – a father who committed suicide, a mother addicted to meth, his home in an area blighted by violence and drugs.”
Getting dragged online for a sloppy sexual performance is hardly the worst thing that’s ever happened to him, but that doesn’t make it cool.
On the bright side, Aramajapan writes that this might not be all bad for Kohh’s reputation. In fact, they’re choosing to view it as performance art.
“KOHH, with this release, has raised the bar for all his contemporaries, and has become the Kanye West of Japan,” the site said in its review.
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.