- Teacher who said holidays are ‘difficult’ gets heartwarming surprise from students 2 Years Ago
- Fox News blames ‘weaponized’ social media for Tucker Carlson backlash 2 Years Ago
- Report: Black women receive way more abusive tweets than white women 2 Years Ago
- Roger Stone to publicly apologize for spreading lies on InfoWars Today 8:13 AM
- Netflix true crime series ‘The Innocent Man’ is a missed opportunity Today 7:31 AM
- What can we learn from Ivanka Trump’s private email server? Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch National Geographic online for free Today 7:30 AM
- Bongo Cat proves that the internet still loves cats Today 7:00 AM
- Organize your life with the 10 best free calendar apps Today 6:00 AM
- How many devices can you stream YouTube TV with at once? Today 6:00 AM
- Watch Tiffany Pollard sell the sh*t out of Fenty Beauty makeup Monday 8:05 PM
- Speech pathologist sues Texas school district for right to boycott Israel Monday 5:25 PM
- ‘Fresh Prince’ actor sues Fortnite developer for using the Carlton dance Monday 4:40 PM
- 3D-printed head fools Android facial recognition Monday 3:01 PM
- FCC finally releases emails on Ajit Pai’s ‘Harlem Shake’ video Monday 2:33 PM
The 2016-17 NHL season kicked off on Wednesday, but the breakout moment from Opening Day actually occurred during a minor league hockey game.
A dude stormed the ice during a bout between the hometown Mississauga Steelheads and Guelph Storm in the Ontario Hockey League. I’m not sure what’s more impressive: that he managed to scale the Plexiglas or that he somehow stayed on his feet as he ran across the ice. You have to admire his dedication either way.
Austin Powell is the managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.