- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Sunday 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Sunday 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Sunday 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Sunday 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Sunday 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Sunday 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
These old people find it very difficult to play ‘Call of Duty’
Hand over the controller to your parents and grandparents this holiday season.
For the ultimate form of amusement this Thanksgiving, just give your parents and grandparents a video game controller. They’ll get angry, or—if they’ve never played a videogame before in their life—they might end up struggling to do almost anything.
These old people can’t use the controller, tell which players are on their team, or survive long enough to make any progress. The gameplay goes about as well as one might expect. The only shocking part is that the people playing with them didn’t shout them down.
“I have two Masters degrees,” one woman lamented. “Wouldn’t help me with this at all.”
Even though they had trouble playing Call of Duty, these senior citizens could see why people enjoyed the game—once they started scoring kills.
“I’m a nice person. I just want to fucking kill him,” a woman said right before she shot a player down. Her reaction was one of pure joy. “I killed someone!”
Screengrab via REACT/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.