- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
- Instagram expands experiment of hiding likes to 6 more countries Thursday 3:20 PM
- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Thursday 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Thursday 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Thursday 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying women can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Thursday 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Thursday 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Thursday 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Thursday 9:53 AM
These old people find it very difficult to play ‘Call of Duty’
Hand over the controller to your parents and grandparents this holiday season.
For the ultimate form of amusement this Thanksgiving, just give your parents and grandparents a video game controller. They’ll get angry, or—if they’ve never played a videogame before in their life—they might end up struggling to do almost anything.
These old people can’t use the controller, tell which players are on their team, or survive long enough to make any progress. The gameplay goes about as well as one might expect. The only shocking part is that the people playing with them didn’t shout them down.
“I have two Masters degrees,” one woman lamented. “Wouldn’t help me with this at all.”
Even though they had trouble playing Call of Duty, these senior citizens could see why people enjoyed the game—once they started scoring kills.
“I’m a nice person. I just want to fucking kill him,” a woman said right before she shot a player down. Her reaction was one of pure joy. “I killed someone!”
Screengrab via REACT/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.