- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play 4 Years Ago
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Today 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets canceled over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Today 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Today 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Today 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Today 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Today 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Today 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
These old people find it very difficult to play ‘Call of Duty’
Hand over the controller to your parents and grandparents this holiday season.
For the ultimate form of amusement this Thanksgiving, just give your parents and grandparents a video game controller. They’ll get angry, or—if they’ve never played a videogame before in their life—they might end up struggling to do almost anything.
These old people can’t use the controller, tell which players are on their team, or survive long enough to make any progress. The gameplay goes about as well as one might expect. The only shocking part is that the people playing with them didn’t shout them down.
“I have two Masters degrees,” one woman lamented. “Wouldn’t help me with this at all.”
Even though they had trouble playing Call of Duty, these senior citizens could see why people enjoyed the game—once they started scoring kills.
“I’m a nice person. I just want to fucking kill him,” a woman said right before she shot a player down. Her reaction was one of pure joy. “I killed someone!”
Screengrab via REACT/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.