- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) 3 Years Ago
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play 3 Years Ago
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
We all watch things we wish we hadn’t. But I’m pretty sure that I’ve never said “fuck that” to a video as many times as I did to this one.
Watching people hoverboarding on a sidewalk or in the middle of street where there’s no traffic whatsoever already gives me anxiety, but this? Why would someone risk their life this way? Why doesn’t someone stop him?Oleg Cricket just hoverboards around the top of Dubai skyscraper like it’s nothing, spinning near the edge and even doing a handstand on the device.
If you check out Cricket’s website, you’ll learn that he’s made a name for himself for doing insane shit on tall buildings—and giving the rest of us panic attacks about it. Even if he didn’t fall, that thing could have exploded.
Elijah Watson is an internet culture and entertainment reporter. His work has been published by the Daily Beast, Vice, Complex, Bustle, Uproxx, and Okayplayer.