- A fan gifted Billie Eilish a jacket–it ended up in a thrift store for another fan to find Tuesday 6:49 PM
- Fans are surprisingly hyping Moby up for his new vegan tattoo Tuesday 6:13 PM
- Suspicionless searches of travelers’ electronics ruled unconstitutional Tuesday 5:22 PM
- Facebook testing TikTok clone within Instagram called Reels Tuesday 5:11 PM
- Han Solo shooting scene changed yet again, spawning ‘Maclunkey’ memes Tuesday 4:52 PM
- Facebook bug opened iPhone cameras while users scrolled their feeds Tuesday 4:36 PM
- Black Facebook employees say company racism has ‘gotten worse’ Tuesday 4:01 PM
- This fish with a ‘human face’ is here to give you nightmares Tuesday 3:28 PM
- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app Tuesday 2:46 PM
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Tuesday 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Tuesday 1:31 PM
- U.K. advocacy group releases deepfakes of Corbyn, Johnson endorsing each other Tuesday 1:07 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ series premiere throws ‘Star Wars’ in the middle of the wild west Tuesday 12:35 PM
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to text with Drake?
Thanks to Botline Bling you’re finally getting your chance (well, sort of). Made by Medium Slackjaw editor and Onion Labs copywriter Hassan S. Ali, Botline Bling allows its users to have a text message relationship with the Toronto rapper (it’s an SMS bot, but the responses seem pretty accurate of what I would expect of Drake’s texting mannerisms: a little flirtatious, often ambiguous, and spontaneously mentioning Cheesecake Factory in the middle of a very serious conversation).
Here’s how my chat with the 6 God went.
As you can see, I never got the advice I wanted, but he did make me feel special, which is why we love Drake in the first place. If you find yourself wanting to chat with the bot Drake too, just text “Botline” to (630) 755-6641.
Unless you’re hungry for a cream cheese-based dessert, just don’t expect Drake to help you with any of your problems.
Elijah Watson is an internet culture and entertainment reporter. His work has been published by the Daily Beast, Vice, Complex, Bustle, Uproxx, and Okayplayer.