- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
What’d you get him?
If you’re reading this, it’s Drake‘s birthday.
what did drake do now
— ne$ha (@neshathewicked) October 24, 2016
The Puffy-Coated Canadian Rapper/Meme turned 30 years old on Monday, marking not just an age milestone but another year at the top of his game. The occasion was, first of all, marked by the release of four new songs and the announcement of a forthcoming album.
He had a party, too, where his dad sang happy birthday to him. Because even when Drake is 30, he’s really just 13.
The big buzz around the L.A. soirée, though, is that Taylor Swift and Katy Perry, known pop nemeses, both showed, as did Swift’s ex-boyfriend John Mayer—and everyone was chill? Drake should definitely be moonlighting as a peace accord negotiator with the U.N.
Meanwhile, everyone who wasn’t invited to an awesome party (and yes, there were some hurt feelings over that) found other ways to show their appreciation for Drizzy and send their fondest wishes.
it’s drake’s birthday why am i at school this should be a national holiday
— alex lange (@alexmlange) October 24, 2016
Today is Drake’s birthday, so in honour of it please overreact to a situation you could have resolved with just a simple conversation.
— Anne T. Donahue (@annetdonahue) October 24, 2016
Drake weather for Drake’s birthday
— Ryan Huey (@Rjhuey11) October 24, 2016
Drake is a Scorpio it’s lit
— kmac🍒 (@kLa_x3) October 24, 2016
Yes, Drake is 30, and nothing will ever be the same. Except that he’ll probably keep getting nice sweaters on his birthday.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'