- How to watch Disney XD online for free 3 Years Ago
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Sunday 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Sunday 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Sunday 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
Usher caught President Obama dancing like a dad to ‘Hotline Bling’
Obama hosted “Love and Happiness,” his final musical event at the White House, with BET Friday night. And while it had performances from the Roots, Michelle Williams, Usher, Janelle Monáe, and others, it was the one that wasn’t planned that might’ve been the best of the night.
As Usher filmed himself singing along to Drake’s “Hotline Bling” with a crowd of people, Obama joined in. It’s very dad-esque, but he still comes off as one of the cooler people in the room. And after all, he has a very dad-pop workout playlist.
On the other hand, we’ve already seen what can happen when “Hotline Bling” falls into the wrong hands.
H/T The Cut
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.