- Up to 20 states are banding together to probe Facebook, Google 2 Years Ago
- Get your tinker on with the Electronic Games Advent Calendar 2 Years Ago
- Why Joe Biden has big Jeb Bush energy 2 Years Ago
- Trump quotes conspiracy theorist saying he’s the ‘second coming of God’ Today 9:04 AM
- Parkland teens announce massive gun reform proposal Today 9:04 AM
- Here’s how you can get a free palm reading online Today 8:48 AM
- ‘The Matrix 4’ is happening with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss Today 7:17 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team NFC preview Today 7:00 AM
- The 10 best science podcasts to teach you about our world Today 6:00 AM
- How to make sure you have access to every Instagram filter Today 6:00 AM
- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
Thanks to Keeping Up with the Kardashians and her omnipresence on social media, the reality TV star has given the internet a lot of material to work with over the years, but you’ve never seen her quite like this. The latest Kim Kardashian meme popped up on Twitter this week—and the haters will say it’s Photoshopped.
I think I found my new hobby pic.twitter.com/PAYMRM7wXz— ✰ JAY ✰ (@jaypaulgeorge) February 13, 2018
The three photos of buff Kim Kardashian were quickly shared across the internet.
Buff Kim Kardashian creates an easy set up for jokes.
boy: fight me 🙈😂👀— gossipgrill (@gossipgriII) February 14, 2018
When he calls you bro pic.twitter.com/hqkKaPAisc— B (@Blerontinaaaa) February 13, 2018
I hate it when i’m mad but i don’t know what i’m mad about pic.twitter.com/KQ3xUDGDRM— popular slut (@kindslut) February 14, 2018
The one machine I really wanted to use at the gym today is out of order pic.twitter.com/iYNa0VVqxj— N ∆ T H ∆ N Bonina Brown (@nathan3205) February 14, 2018
Straight buff guy at the gym: can you spot me bro?— Ricky Martin News (@pinche_sam) February 14, 2018
Me: sure ... pic.twitter.com/AYaP4TltUj
Several people are referring to the newly buff Kim as “Gym Kardashian.”
“Gym Kardashian”.... dawg call the ambalambs bc I cant breathe.... pic.twitter.com/h1IQ5VzQIo— What Chain? (@_BirdieJackson) February 14, 2018
Need a thread dedicated to Gym Kardashian https://t.co/aNZ4SMZd6s— Sir Milford Hunter (@MilfordxHunter) February 14, 2018
Kim Kardashian?? my bad i thought you said Gym Kardashian pic.twitter.com/0c92IfBaqO— a l y s s a⚡️ (@_alyssabv_) February 14, 2018
I’m here for Gym Kardashian memes https://t.co/jV9NR16c2X— ashton (@ashtonsomething) February 14, 2018
Why are photos of buff Kim Kardashian so funny? And what inspired the meme? Kim has been working out with trainer Melissa Alcantara, and sharing the progress on her social media accounts. The memes could be a joke about Kim wanting to become the fittest Kardashian. Or they could be a play on Birds with Arms memes. Either way, buff Kim Kardashian is the silly meme we need right now.
Tiffany Kelly is the Unclick editor at Daily Dot. Previously, she worked at Ars Technica and Wired. Her writing has appeared in several other print and online publications, including the Los Angeles Times, Popular Mechanics, and GQ.