- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline 1 Year Ago
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service 1 Year Ago
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Today 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Today 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Today 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Today 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Today 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Today 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Today 10:29 AM
- Jameela Jamil sparks conversation about women having to make the ‘boyfriend excuse’ Today 10:23 AM
- Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists think they’ve found secrets in the Mueller report Today 9:32 AM
- Report: YouTube is done competing with Netflix, Amazon Today 9:27 AM
- Netflix drama ‘Coisa Mais Linda’ explores Bossa Nova clubs and women’s rights in Brazil Today 8:08 AM
- The best ‘Game of Thrones’ memes to get you pumped for season 8 Today 7:30 AM
- Amazon Echo Show (2nd Gen) vs Google Home Hub: Which is better? Today 7:00 AM
Thanks to Keeping Up with the Kardashians and her omnipresence on social media, the reality TV star has given the internet a lot of material to work with over the years, but you’ve never seen her quite like this. The latest Kim Kardashian meme popped up on Twitter this week—and the haters will say it’s Photoshopped.
I think I found my new hobby pic.twitter.com/PAYMRM7wXz
— ✰ JAY ✰ (@jaypaulgeorge) February 13, 2018
The three photos of buff Kim Kardashian were quickly shared across the internet.
Buff Kim Kardashian creates an easy set up for jokes.
boy: fight me 🙈😂👀
— lourdes (@gossipgriII) February 14, 2018
When he calls you bro pic.twitter.com/hqkKaPAisc
— B (@Blerontinaaaa) February 13, 2018
I hate it when i’m mad but i don’t know what i’m mad about pic.twitter.com/KQ3xUDGDRM
— popular slut (@kindslut) February 14, 2018
The one machine I really wanted to use at the gym today is out of order pic.twitter.com/iYNa0VVqxj
— N ∆ T H ∆ N Bonina Brown (@nathan3205) February 14, 2018
Straight buff guy at the gym: can you spot me bro?
Me: sure … pic.twitter.com/AYaP4TltUj
— Ricky Martin News (@pinche_sam) February 14, 2018
Several people are referring to the newly buff Kim as “Gym Kardashian.”
“Gym Kardashian”…. dawg call the ambalambs bc I cant breathe…. pic.twitter.com/h1IQ5VzQIo
— What Chain? (@_BirdieJackson) February 14, 2018
Need a thread dedicated to Gym Kardashian https://t.co/aNZ4SMZd6s
— Sir Milford Hunter (@MilfordxHunter) February 14, 2018
Kim Kardashian?? my bad i thought you said Gym Kardashian pic.twitter.com/0c92IfBaqO
— a l y s s a⚡️ (@_alyssabv_) February 14, 2018
I’m here for Gym Kardashian memes https://t.co/jV9NR16c2X
— ashton (@ashtonsomething) February 14, 2018
Why are photos of buff Kim Kardashian so funny? And what inspired the meme? Kim has been working out with trainer Melissa Alcantara, and sharing the progress on her social media accounts. The memes could be a joke about Kim wanting to become the fittest Kardashian. Or they could be a play on Birds with Arms memes. Either way, buff Kim Kardashian is the silly meme we need right now.
Tiffany Kelly is the Unclick editor at Daily Dot. Previously, she worked at Ars Technica and Wired. Her writing has appeared in several other print and online publications, including the Los Angeles Times, Popular Mechanics, and GQ.