- Stephen Miller’s fake hair is almost as bad as his policies Sunday 8:00 PM
- California no longer plans to tax your text messages Sunday 6:45 PM
- Insurance company to ‘reevaluate’ relationship with Tucker Carlson after racist comment Sunday 3:59 PM
- Netflix’s instant rewind button is not popular with users Sunday 2:20 PM
- Offset interrupted Cardi B’s set at Rolling Loud Festival, and fans are pissed Sunday 1:18 PM
- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed Sunday 11:32 AM
- ‘SNL’ gives us the daddy pageant we’ve been dying for Sunday 10:28 AM
- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 Sunday 8:00 AM
- 2018 belonged to trans people Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Sunday 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Sunday 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
Thanks to Keeping Up with the Kardashians and her omnipresence on social media, the reality TV star has given the internet a lot of material to work with over the years, but you’ve never seen her quite like this. The latest Kim Kardashian meme popped up on Twitter this week—and the haters will say it’s Photoshopped.
I think I found my new hobby pic.twitter.com/PAYMRM7wXz
— ✰ JAY ✰ (@jaypaulgeorge) February 13, 2018
The three photos of buff Kim Kardashian were quickly shared across the internet.
Buff Kim Kardashian creates an easy set up for jokes.
boy: fight me 🙈😂👀
— dyke queen (@gossipgriII) February 14, 2018
When he calls you bro pic.twitter.com/hqkKaPAisc
— B (@Blerontinaaaa) February 13, 2018
I hate it when i’m mad but i don’t know what i’m mad about pic.twitter.com/KQ3xUDGDRM
— popular slut (@kindslut) February 14, 2018
The one machine I really wanted to use at the gym today is out of order pic.twitter.com/iYNa0VVqxj
— N ∆ T H ∆ N Bonina Brown (@nathan3205) February 14, 2018
Straight buff guy at the gym: can you spot me bro?
Me: sure … pic.twitter.com/AYaP4TltUj
— Ricky Martin News (@pinche_sam) February 14, 2018
Several people are referring to the newly buff Kim as “Gym Kardashian.”
“Gym Kardashian”…. dawg call the ambalambs bc I cant breathe…. pic.twitter.com/h1IQ5VzQIo
— What Chain? (@_BirdieJackson) February 14, 2018
Need a thread dedicated to Gym Kardashian https://t.co/aNZ4SMZd6s
— Sir Milford Hunter (@MilfordxHunter) February 14, 2018
Kim Kardashian?? my bad i thought you said Gym Kardashian pic.twitter.com/0c92IfBaqO
— a l y s s a⚡️ (@_alyssabv_) February 14, 2018
I’m here for Gym Kardashian memes https://t.co/jV9NR16c2X
— ashton (@ashtonsomething) February 14, 2018
Why are photos of buff Kim Kardashian so funny? And what inspired the meme? Kim has been working out with trainer Melissa Alcantara, and sharing the progress on her social media accounts. The memes could be a joke about Kim wanting to become the fittest Kardashian. Or they could be a play on Birds with Arms memes. Either way, buff Kim Kardashian is the silly meme we need right now.
Tiffany Kelly is the Unclick editor at Daily Dot. Previously, she worked at Ars Technica and Wired. Her writing has appeared in several other print and online publications, including the Los Angeles Times, Popular Mechanics, and GQ.