- Amtrak employee asked a NAACP lawyer to move from her train seat Sunday 7:54 PM
- Billie Eilish fans riot after being referred to as ‘Avocados’ Sunday 4:37 PM
- Beyhive coming for Sainsbury’s supermarket over Ivy Park shade Sunday 3:17 PM
- Antique store blasted for selling ‘white only’ signs Sunday 1:45 PM
- DaBaby explains altercation with hotel employee after video goes viral Sunday 12:32 PM
- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Sunday 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Sunday 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Sunday 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
Thanks to Keeping Up with the Kardashians and her omnipresence on social media, the reality TV star has given the internet a lot of material to work with over the years, but you’ve never seen her quite like this. The latest Kim Kardashian meme popped up on Twitter this week—and the haters will say it’s Photoshopped.
I think I found my new hobby pic.twitter.com/PAYMRM7wXz— ✰ JAY ✰ (@jaypaulgeorge) February 13, 2018
The three photos of buff Kim Kardashian were quickly shared across the internet.
Buff Kim Kardashian creates an easy set up for jokes.
When he calls you bro pic.twitter.com/hqkKaPAisc— B (@Blerontinaaaa) February 13, 2018
I hate it when i’m mad but i don’t know what i’m mad about pic.twitter.com/KQ3xUDGDRM— popular slut (@kindslut) February 14, 2018
The one machine I really wanted to use at the gym today is out of order pic.twitter.com/iYNa0VVqxj— N ∆ T H ∆ N Bonina Brown (@nathan3205) February 14, 2018
Straight buff guy at the gym: can you spot me bro?— Ricky Martin News (@pinche_sam) February 14, 2018
Me: sure ... pic.twitter.com/AYaP4TltUj
Several people are referring to the newly buff Kim as “Gym Kardashian.”
“Gym Kardashian”.... dawg call the ambalambs bc I cant breathe.... pic.twitter.com/h1IQ5VzQIo— What Chain? (@_BirdieJackson) February 14, 2018
Need a thread dedicated to Gym Kardashian https://t.co/aNZ4SMZd6s— Sir Milford Hunter (@MilfordxHunter) February 14, 2018
Kim Kardashian?? my bad i thought you said Gym Kardashian pic.twitter.com/0c92IfBaqO— a l y s s a⚡️ (@_alyssabv_) February 14, 2018
I’m here for Gym Kardashian memes https://t.co/jV9NR16c2X— ashton (@ashtonsomething) February 14, 2018
Why are photos of buff Kim Kardashian so funny? And what inspired the meme? Kim has been working out with trainer Melissa Alcantara, and sharing the progress on her social media accounts. The memes could be a joke about Kim wanting to become the fittest Kardashian. Or they could be a play on Birds with Arms memes. Either way, buff Kim Kardashian is the silly meme we need right now.
Tiffany Kelly is the Unclick editor at Daily Dot. Previously, she worked at Ars Technica and Wired. Her writing has appeared in several other print and online publications, including the Los Angeles Times, Popular Mechanics, and GQ.