- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Sunday 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Sunday 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Sunday 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Sunday 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
Meet the first player to actually finish ‘World of Warcraft’
Now that’s dedication.
Wonder what it takes to “finish” World of Warcraft? Look no further than Russian player Хируко, who has become the first to accomplish all 2,057 current achievements and earn all 21,995 achievement points in the massively multiplayer online game.
While other players have “beat” WoW before, he’s the only one to complete the game with all the recently released content such as the Mists of Pandaria expansion.
According to Kotaku, Хируко apparently also received a lot of Realm Firsts and maxed every class first on his server in a way that might upset some players. He achieved this by transferring to low population realms with his guildmates who killed other people in an effort to reach 90 as he played on several accounts at once. This won’t work again though, since Blizzard has announced Realm Firsts will be removed with the next expansion Warlords of Draenor.
Until that next expansion arrives with its new achievements, Хируко doesn’t have much to do in WoW except maybe take a break to smell the virtual flowers. According to the WoWProgress leaderboards though, the closest person to Хируко at the moment has 21,985 achievement points, so while he’s relaxing, other players still have time to catch up. What are you waiting for?
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.