- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ 3 Years Ago
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
If you’ve ever wanted to star in a video game but would settle for a minor supporting role, BioWare has a contest just for you.
Mass Effect Andromeda is one of the most anticipated games on the immediate horizon. The first three Mass Effect games were some of the most popular role-playing games in recent history, and they inspired a fiercely devoted fan base. Now Mass Effect developer BioWare is giving those fans a chance to earn a voice role in Andromeda.
First, download copies of the two scripts on the official contest page on the BioWare website. The scripts include voice direction that you’ll need to follow to be a serious contender.
You have two roles to choose from: a documentary filmmaker named Jordan Tate,and an extra that’s simply called Tough Mercenary.
Next, record your audio or video audition—BioWare will accept either—and send a link to your file to [email protected]
For inspiration, consider taking a look at the new Mass Effect Andromeda footage shown on stage at the reveal of the PlayStation 4 Pro on Sept. 7.
Pick your role, take some time to rehearse, and show BioWare what you’ve got. Good luck, explorers!
Dennis Scimeca was the Daily Dot's gaming reporter until 2016. He loves first-person shooters, role-playing games, and massively multiplayer online games. His work has appeared in Salon, NPR, Ars Technica, Kotaku, Polygon, Gamasutra, GamesBeat, Paste, and Mic.