- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Monday 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Monday 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Monday 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Monday 12:22 PM
- Group running GoFundMe for border wall breaks ground without permits Monday 11:47 AM
If you’ve ever wanted to star in a video game but would settle for a minor supporting role, BioWare has a contest just for you.
Mass Effect Andromeda is one of the most anticipated games on the immediate horizon. The first three Mass Effect games were some of the most popular role-playing games in recent history, and they inspired a fiercely devoted fan base. Now Mass Effect developer BioWare is giving those fans a chance to earn a voice role in Andromeda.
First, download copies of the two scripts on the official contest page on the BioWare website. The scripts include voice direction that you’ll need to follow to be a serious contender.
You have two roles to choose from: a documentary filmmaker named Jordan Tate,and an extra that’s simply called Tough Mercenary.
Next, record your audio or video audition—BioWare will accept either—and send a link to your file to [email protected]
For inspiration, consider taking a look at the new Mass Effect Andromeda footage shown on stage at the reveal of the PlayStation 4 Pro on Sept. 7.
Pick your role, take some time to rehearse, and show BioWare what you’ve got. Good luck, explorers!
Dennis Scimeca was the Daily Dot's gaming reporter until 2016. He loves first-person shooters, role-playing games, and massively multiplayer online games. His work has appeared in Salon, NPR, Ars Technica, Kotaku, Polygon, Gamasutra, GamesBeat, Paste, and Mic.