- Gabrielle Union deserves better from Terry Crews Tuesday 11:12 PM
- T.I. publicly apologizes to daughters after Kobe Bryant’s death Tuesday 8:46 PM
- ‘Squash the boss’: Labor union seemingly unknowingly posted furry fetish art Tuesday 8:04 PM
- TikTok user pretending to be lab technician who has contracted coronavirus Tuesday 7:08 PM
- Caroline Calloway says she plans to campaign for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Justin Bieber, Snoop Dogg, millions of others sign petition to make Kobe Bryant new NBA logo Tuesday 5:39 PM
- No, Lana Del Rey did not cry because Billie Eilish won album of the year Tuesday 4:48 PM
- People are exposing their eyeballs to phone flash for this TikTok challenge Tuesday 3:55 PM
- Watch Mike Bloomberg try to shake a dog’s mouth Tuesday 3:41 PM
- ‘Rey who?’ is the funniest meme to emerge from ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Tuesday 3:30 PM
- AI beat the CDC to the punch on coronavirus warnings Tuesday 3:21 PM
- What exactly is a ‘large boulder the size of a small boulder’? Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Mom of ‘Success Kid’ says Steve King can’t use her son’s meme for ‘repulsive’ campaign Tuesday 2:00 PM
- Jake Paul can’t escape Logan Paul’s shadow—even if that loyalty has hurt his career Tuesday 1:13 PM
- Kobe Bryant’s Oscar-winning ‘Dear Basketball’ is now available to stream for free (updated) Tuesday 12:21 PM
If you’ve ever wanted to star in a video game but would settle for a minor supporting role, BioWare has a contest just for you.
Mass Effect Andromeda is one of the most anticipated games on the immediate horizon. The first three Mass Effect games were some of the most popular role-playing games in recent history, and they inspired a fiercely devoted fan base. Now Mass Effect developer BioWare is giving those fans a chance to earn a voice role in Andromeda.
First, download copies of the two scripts on the official contest page on the BioWare website. The scripts include voice direction that you’ll need to follow to be a serious contender.
You have two roles to choose from: a documentary filmmaker named Jordan Tate,and an extra that’s simply called Tough Mercenary.
Next, record your audio or video audition—BioWare will accept either—and send a link to your file to [email protected]
For inspiration, consider taking a look at the new Mass Effect Andromeda footage shown on stage at the reveal of the PlayStation 4 Pro on Sept. 7.
Pick your role, take some time to rehearse, and show BioWare what you’ve got. Good luck, explorers!
Dennis Scimeca was the Daily Dot's gaming reporter until 2016. He loves first-person shooters, role-playing games, and massively multiplayer online games. His work has appeared in Salon, NPR, Ars Technica, Kotaku, Polygon, Gamasutra, GamesBeat, Paste, and Mic.