- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam 3 Years Ago
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 3 Years Ago
- Marvel just turned Goldballs into one of the most powerful X-Men 3 Years Ago
- Every house in ‘Skyrim’ and how to get them all Today 12:28 PM
- How to stream all the Week 3 NFL action Today 12:14 PM
- Taylor Swift has some thoughts on the end of ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 12:14 PM
- Notre Dame, Georgia, and how to stream college football’s must-watch Week 4 Today 11:52 AM
- Prominent Democratic donor Ed Buck charged with running drug house tied to fatal overdoses Today 11:45 AM
- Merriam-Webster recognizes use of singular ‘they’ for nonbinary people Today 11:39 AM
- VSCO dogs are here, and they’re just barely putting up with it Today 11:38 AM
- Everything you need to know about Juul batteries Today 11:26 AM
- Trump is trying to use Beto as a scapegoat for inaction on gun control Today 11:18 AM
- Instagram influencer says her account was banned over ‘sexual’ pregnancy photo Today 10:23 AM
- YouTube time traveler emotionally describes floating cities in the year 2300 Today 10:15 AM
- Trump’s former campaign manager admits to lying to the media—gets CNN appearance Today 10:15 AM
Our first look at Luc Besson’s Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets has debuted online, and if the teaser trailer is any indication, it’s going to be a visual stunner.
With the backdrop of the Beatles’ “Because,” we’re introduced to a vast wealth of creatures and worlds as Valerian and Laureline (Dane DeHaan and Cara Delevingne) try to maintain order. And between all of the fights, sights, and visuals we even get a small peek at Rihanna, who is already the best-dressed person in this universe.
Valerian arrives in theaters July 21, 2017.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.