- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay 5 Years Ago
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Today 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Today 4:41 PM
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Today 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Today 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Today 3:29 PM
- Microsoft developing voice filters to block ‘toxic’ users on Xbox Live Today 3:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston already has 2 million followers on Instagram Today 3:25 PM
- Why facials oils are a must for your winter skincare routine Today 3:20 PM
- Father of mega-popular Ace Family YouTube channel accused of rape Today 1:59 PM
- This Italian town ‘banned’ Google Maps after people kept getting lost Today 1:31 PM
- Fornite emerges from black hole with Chapter 2 Today 1:21 PM
- Everything Google announced at today’s Pixel event Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix sued over line about interrogation technique in ‘When They See Us’ Today 12:52 PM
- Twitch streamer says racist trolls got her banned for ‘suggestive’ outfit Today 12:47 PM
This insanely risky Grand Theft Auto skydive does not work out
We give the jump an A for effort, and an F- for execution.
Diving out of a helicopter in Grand Theft Auto Online at what looks like maximum altitude and aiming for a swimming pool is both brave and stupid.
Not all of the best mayhem in GTA Online is unplanned or random. We gather the idea here was to test whether or not a high-altitude jump sans parachute is survivable if the jumper lands in the pool. That question remains a mystery after this jump.
So, so close.
Screengrab via Russian Batman/YouTube
Dennis Scimeca was the Daily Dot's gaming reporter until 2016. He loves first-person shooters, role-playing games, and massively multiplayer online games. His work has appeared in Salon, NPR, Ars Technica, Kotaku, Polygon, Gamasutra, GamesBeat, Paste, and Mic.