- How to stream Browns vs. Buccaneers in key preseason action 4 Years Ago
- Harness the power of sun: The best solar-powered phone charges Today 6:00 AM
- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
As redditor CarlosDanger100’s Photoshops prove, Nicolas Cage works well as all the main characters in HBO’s fantasy drama. The result is a bizarro version of Arya Stark’s final encounter in the mask room of the House of Black and White: instead of revealing new faces, it turns out it was Cage all along in 30 different instances.
What a vast improvement it makes to an already excellent cast—though it’s not the first time that Cage has been added to the show.
While all the images are impressive, we have to single out Bran, Stannis, Tywin, and Tyrion. Cage’s face is blended in well enough to convince some people that he could have played those characters.
With casting coming up for season 6, there are some new openings on the show. You know what to do, HBO.
Redditors are already asking the creator to Photoshop Steve Buscemi into Westeros next, and he has said that he might do it. That might end up being the only thing to improve this whole invasion.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.