- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Sunday 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Sunday 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Sunday 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Trump posts a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
Nicolas Cage looks great playing the entire cast of ‘Game of Thrones’
Cage is the one true king of Westeros.
As redditor CarlosDanger100’s Photoshops prove, Nicolas Cage works well as all the main characters in HBO’s fantasy drama. The result is a bizarro version of Arya Stark’s final encounter in the mask room of the House of Black and White: instead of revealing new faces, it turns out it was Cage all along in 30 different instances.
What a vast improvement it makes to an already excellent cast—though it’s not the first time that Cage has been added to the show.
While all the images are impressive, we have to single out Bran, Stannis, Tywin, and Tyrion. Cage’s face is blended in well enough to convince some people that he could have played those characters.
With casting coming up for season 6, there are some new openings on the show. You know what to do, HBO.
Redditors are already asking the creator to Photoshop Steve Buscemi into Westeros next, and he has said that he might do it. That might end up being the only thing to improve this whole invasion.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.