- Texas Rangers shortstop walks up to ‘Baby Shark’ 4 Years Ago
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100 4 Years Ago
- Trump demands networks blacklist these guests—including prominent Democrats 4 Years Ago
- Bookworms! Now’s your chance to grab 3 months of Amazon Music for free Today 9:00 AM
- You can get paid $1,000 to binge-watch the first 20 Marvel movies Today 8:56 AM
- The ‘flat stomach’ meme has morphed into the ‘pregnant mom’ meme Today 8:43 AM
- Get 6 months free with this sweet Amazon Music Unlimited offer Today 8:30 AM
- Zoie Burgher tweets details about supposed threesome with FaZe Pamaj, Abigale Mandler Today 8:09 AM
- How to stream MLB Network for free Today 8:05 AM
- BTS fans at war over these divisive Mattel dolls Today 7:38 AM
- ‘ReMastered: The Miami Showband Massacre’ revisits one of Ireland’s greatest tragedies Today 7:00 AM
- 12 underrated Netflix comedy specials you should watch now Today 7:00 AM
- Debunking the biggest Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez conspiracy theories Today 6:30 AM
- How to make calls on Google Home Today 6:00 AM
- We now probably know the final runtime for ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Monday 11:06 PM
Nicolas Cage looks great playing the entire cast of ‘Game of Thrones’
Cage is the one true king of Westeros.
As redditor CarlosDanger100’s Photoshops prove, Nicolas Cage works well as all the main characters in HBO’s fantasy drama. The result is a bizarro version of Arya Stark’s final encounter in the mask room of the House of Black and White: instead of revealing new faces, it turns out it was Cage all along in 30 different instances.
What a vast improvement it makes to an already excellent cast—though it’s not the first time that Cage has been added to the show.
While all the images are impressive, we have to single out Bran, Stannis, Tywin, and Tyrion. Cage’s face is blended in well enough to convince some people that he could have played those characters.
With casting coming up for season 6, there are some new openings on the show. You know what to do, HBO.
Redditors are already asking the creator to Photoshop Steve Buscemi into Westeros next, and he has said that he might do it. That might end up being the only thing to improve this whole invasion.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.