Also: The Stark kids rap “Game of Thrones,” and 40,000 years of musical expression culiminate in this remix of Al Roker saying “I pooped my pants.”
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
• Check your heart. Is it warm enough? No? Then watch this video of a retirees’ a cappella group singing “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” at a Tim Horton’s in Canada. That should do the trick.
• The most glorious “special instructions” customers have requested on New York’s dominant food-delivery app, Seamless.
• Here’s a voice-acting highlight reel by the guy who does the Bop-It sounds.
• Samsung has a cool new flexible phone screen. Sayonara, cracks.
• Forty thousand years of musical expression culiminate in this remix of Al Roker saying “I pooped my pants.”
• Rejoice! Google Maps is back on Windows Phone.
• The Stark kids—Maisie Williams, Sophie Turner, and Isaac Hempstead Wright—record a delightfully awkward hip-hop version of the Game of Thrones theme.
Above: A Japanese inventor demonstrates how we’ll answer our smartphones in the future. Don’t try this at home!
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.