- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Monday 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Monday 2:04 PM
The company announced Monday that Trump is banned from using its services, indefinitely, in a press release.
Brandon Wade, “CEO of the world’s largest sugar daddy dating site,” wrote that the decision was made on the grounds that both he and SeekingArrangement do not view Trump as a “real sugar daddy.”
SeekingArrangement is a service used to “facilitate open and honest relationships for its 20 million members worldwide.” The two parties typically involved in these relationships are young women and older, well-off men. Despite the release noting that Trump’s net worth recently surpassed $3 billion, the president’s financial status doesn’t seem to be what disqualifies him from sugar daddy status.
“Trump, we’re not sure whose America you want to make great again, but it isn’t ours. There is no room for men like you on our site,” Wade wrote in the statement. “I want men on our site who are truly successful in business and in life, and who have an overall appreciation and respect for women.”
To add insult to injury, SeekingArrangement has also extended a lifetime premium membership to First Lady Melania Trump for “when she decides to upgrade to a real sugar daddy who will appreciate her while also maintaining her expensive lifestyle.”
This is not the first time SeekingArrangement has sought to make a big publicity move. The website also offered both Jeff and Mackenzie Bezos a lifetime membership after the couple split up in April.
This move also comes shortly after Wade revealed his plans to set up “Fight Against Poverty,” a charity to help those affected by new anti-abortion laws in Republican states. The charity is set to help pay for women and their families to travel to neighboring states if they need to get an abortion but can’t afford to fund it themselves.
- Before you start sugar dating, read these site reviews
- Trump kicks chief of staff out of Oval Office for coughing during interview
- Trump thinks Melania is the next Jackie O—and people can’t stand it
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Ignacio Martinez is a journalism student at the University of Texas at Austin and an intern at the Daily Dot. His work has appeared in the Texas Observer and on the airwaves at KVRX 91.7 FM.