- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
The company announced Monday that Trump is banned from using its services, indefinitely, in a press release.
Brandon Wade, “CEO of the world’s largest sugar daddy dating site,” wrote that the decision was made on the grounds that both he and SeekingArrangement do not view Trump as a “real sugar daddy.”
SeekingArrangement is a service used to “facilitate open and honest relationships for its 20 million members worldwide.” The two parties typically involved in these relationships are young women and older, well-off men. Despite the release noting that Trump’s net worth recently surpassed $3 billion, the president’s financial status doesn’t seem to be what disqualifies him from sugar daddy status.
“Trump, we’re not sure whose America you want to make great again, but it isn’t ours. There is no room for men like you on our site,” Wade wrote in the statement. “I want men on our site who are truly successful in business and in life, and who have an overall appreciation and respect for women.”
To add insult to injury, SeekingArrangement has also extended a lifetime premium membership to First Lady Melania Trump for “when she decides to upgrade to a real sugar daddy who will appreciate her while also maintaining her expensive lifestyle.”
This is not the first time SeekingArrangement has sought to make a big publicity move. The website also offered both Jeff and Mackenzie Bezos a lifetime membership after the couple split up in April.
This move also comes shortly after Wade revealed his plans to set up “Fight Against Poverty,” a charity to help those affected by new anti-abortion laws in Republican states. The charity is set to help pay for women and their families to travel to neighboring states if they need to get an abortion but can’t afford to fund it themselves.
- Before you start sugar dating, read these site reviews
- Trump kicks chief of staff out of Oval Office for coughing during interview
- Trump thinks Melania is the next Jackie O—and people can’t stand it
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Ignacio Martinez is a reporter specializing in online gaming and political communities. His work has previously appeared in the Texas Observer and on the airwaves at KVRX 91.7 FM. He is based in Austin, Texas, and you can follow him on Twitter at @NacioMartinez.