- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death 9 Months Ago
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Today 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Today 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Today 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- Vidgo provides competitive streaming options in both English and Spanish Saturday 3:34 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
- How to watch ‘American Idol’ season 18 Saturday 2:00 PM
- James Blake defends girlfriend Jameela Jamil amid allegations she’s faking her illnesses Saturday 1:46 PM
- Viral video purports to show doctors with guns amid coronavirus outbreak Saturday 1:07 PM
- Russian YouTubers pretend to be Greta Thunberg, share alleged prank call with Bernie Sanders Saturday 11:07 AM
- TikTok teens are shaving off their eyebrows to ‘look like’ Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid Saturday 10:25 AM
- Wendy’s fires employees over viral TikTok sink bath Saturday 9:05 AM
The president retweeted a Washington Examiner article highlighting how Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough said Trump looked younger than a number of 2020 Democrats who are vying to square off against him in the next presidential election.
“Thank you Joe and remember, the BRAIN is much sharper also!” Trump wrote early Wednesday morning.
Thank you Joe and remember, the BRAIN is much sharper also! https://t.co/h1fG1GRQ99— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 15, 2019
This is the latest attack on Twitter from the president directed at Biden, who leads a number of polls among Democratic primary voters in the early stages of the process.
The president also touched on the “brain” aspect shortly after Biden announced his bid for the presidency, tweeting that he hoped he “had the intelligence, long in doubt, to wage a successful primary campaign.” Trump also attacked Biden after he received the endorsement of a firefighters union.
But the attacks haven’t just been recent—there was also the odd “fist fight” back-and-forth talk between the two men in early 2018.
The recent slings against Biden could be rooted in the president’s belief that the former veep has the best shot of defeating him in the general election.
Last month, Politico reported the president has privately asked his aides how they were “gonna beat Biden?” in a potential election match up.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).