- Trump continues to tweet as House gears up to condemn his racist tweets 3 Months Ago
- Your therapist probably wouldn’t approve of this meme 3 Months Ago
- Batman Talisman finally lets the villains rule Gotham City Today 8:22 AM
- Controversial #ICEBae divides social media Today 8:22 AM
- Why Veronica Mars doesn’t drop any F-bombs in Hulu’s adult-rated revival Today 7:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Taco Chronicles’ will make your heart soar and mouth water Today 7:00 AM
- The view of Prime Day from Amazon’s warehouse strike Today 6:30 AM
- Conspiracy theorists think underground nukes are to blame for California’s earthquakes Today 6:30 AM
- How to follow along with San Diego Comic Con online Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream the International Champions Cup Today 5:00 AM
- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Monday 3:31 PM
Top NFL draft pick Nick Bosa scrubs racist, homophobic social media activity
A Twitter account exposed Nick Bosa’s problematic social media activity—with receipts.
Former Ohio State star Nick Bosa had to have his social media scrubbed of any and all problematic material before Thursday’s NFL Draft. Now Bosa is under fire again for his problematic social media activity—this time for liking racist and homophobic Instagram posts, according to For the Win.
Twitter user @RzstProgramming has been following Bosa’s social media activity since March and documenting it all in threads—with receipts. There was actually so much problematic material that the Twitter account had to post a thread of several threads.
In the latest development, Bosa liked a friend’s photo on social media, who posted it with the hashtag N-word.
It’s been discovered that Bosa liked another Instagram post with the same hashtag, along with another one: “rape and pillage.”
Bosa also followed two Instagram accounts with racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, and white nationalist posts.
Before the draft, Bosa said his agents went through and scrubbed his Twitter account of “anything that would cause controversy.”
@RzstProgramming made threads on the subjects of “Kaepernick,” “Beyoncé,” “identity/racial themes,” “MAGA” to expose Bosa’s behavior.
In the Kaepernick thread, Bosa called Kaepernick a “clown,” and wrote, “Taking a knee on 9/11… shame.” He also liked and retweeted several derogatory comments about Kaepernick. Overall, Bosa had nine different Twitter activities that were deleted regarding Kaepernick.
He said in a video interview that he is not a fan of Beyoncé because he doesn’t like that “she has to make everything such a big, political statement.” He then said he was a “big fan” of Trump. Overall, Bosa had three different Twitter activities that were deleted regarding Beyoncé.
In the MAGA thread, Bosa had at least 31 Twitter activities that were deleted regarding Trump and other political beliefs.
Bosa liked tweets that mention prominent Black men who were killed by the police, like Michael Brown, Eric Garner, and Freddie Gray. He liked several tweets where his white friends said the N-word. He also interacted with several right-wing figures.
He retweeted a tweet that called Obama a “bitch.” He tweeted that “Dwayne Wade looks like a parrot fish” and “I really don’t want to see Michael Sam kiss his boyfriend.. ew.” He also liked several other homophobic Tweets.
He also liked a tweet saying Black Panther wasn’t a good movie and not to make the argument about whether or not it was a good movie a “race thing.” In total, there were 27 Twitter activities regarding race and identity that have been deleted.
@RzstProgramming was ultimately blocked by Bosa.
The behavior also seems to run in the family because the Twitter account also made threads exposing the rest of the Bosa family, including his father, brother, and even his mom.
The tweets clearly did not affect Bosa’s draft stock. He was selected by the San Francisco 49ers with the second overall pick.
- Twitch streamer banned after accidentally revealing racist chats
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel
- Report: Facebook is punishing Black people for talking about racism
H/T For The Win
Eilish O'Sullivan is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and government at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.