YouTube mixmaster Pogo returns with an amazing new track made entirely from Spongebob Squarepants samples.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The Verge’s Paul Miller returns after a year without the Internet. Hearken ye to his tale of horror.
- The process of aging, according to Google.
- YouTube mixmaster Pogo returns with an amazing new track made entirely from SpongeBob Squarepants samples.
- Peter Molyneux cuts his "What's inside the cube?" experiment short.
- The Matrix, retold by Mom. Choose the hilarious pill.
- Facebook announces its global revenue dropped a bit in Q1 2013.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Amtrak train smashes truck carrying a lifetime supply of bacon
An Amtrak train carrying 203 passengers collided on Friday afternoon with a truck hauling tens of thousands of pounds of bacon. There were no immediate reports of injuries.
Remix masters show us a whole new world of Disney sounds
YouTube remix guru Pogo is at it again, and this time he’s combining Disney works with other vintage films like Breakfast at Tiffany’s for a soothing, dreamlike trance mix that will make you hear these animated classics in a whole new light.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video