- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
In an effort to rope in new subscribers, Netflix is making its hit teen rom-com To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before available to watch for free in the U.S.
The 2018 Netflix original will be available to stream for free through March 9. To watch what platform dubs as one of its “most viewed” original movies of all time, with eyes from 80 million subscribers, all you have to do is visit Netflix’s official site.
This would be the first time Netflix is targeting the U.S. with free content. Netflix similarly offered an episode of The Crown to U.K. residents in 2019. And in the past, it has also offered prospective subscribers in India, Mexico, and Colombia free regional shows.
Netflix has seen a drop in U.S. subscriber growth recently. In 2019, the streaming giant hiked its prices, and a plethora of companies have either launched or are planning to launch their own streaming services, leading many to cancel their subscriptions to the OG platform.
The sequel to the 2018 film To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before was debuted on Feb. 12. A third and final installment, To All The Boys: Always And Forever Lara Jean, already wrapped up production and does not yet have a release date.
- ‘To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before’ made an overnight idol out of Peter Kavinsky
- This sarcastic ‘To All the Boys’ meme got real dark real fast
- The stars of ‘To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before’ speak on teen rom-coms, social media’s impact
Eilish O’Sullivan is the news wire editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.