- Multimillion-dollar ‘Farming Simulator’ franchise enters world of esports Wednesday 7:38 PM
- Sandra Bullock, Chris McKay are making Netflix comic film ‘Reborn’ Wednesday 7:22 PM
- Instagram revokes Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro’s verified status Wednesday 5:23 PM
- Transgender people suffer when debates over their rights are framed as ‘distractions’ Wednesday 4:57 PM
- Hulu with Live TV just hiked its prices Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Hacker infiltrates Nest cameras to gain PewDiePie subscribers Wednesday 2:37 PM
- YouTube time traveler claims MLK’s granddaughter will be the last U.S. president Wednesday 2:30 PM
- Media coverage of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Twitch cameo erases Chelsea Manning Wednesday 1:39 PM
- New Alexa skill lets you sing with Queen’s Freddie Mercury Wednesday 1:13 PM
- Netflix is the first streaming platform to join MPAA Wednesday 12:59 PM
- Can you spot an email from a hacker? Wednesday 12:46 PM
- Gina Rodriguez cries over being called anti-Black, gets dragged for ‘fake tears’ Wednesday 12:21 PM
- Boots Riley explains why he got snubbed by the Oscars Wednesday 12:20 PM
- Review: ‘Buffy’ returns with a modern comic book reboot Wednesday 11:47 AM
- You’re about to see a lot more Netflix on your Instagram Wednesday 11:32 AM
If Logan Paul‘s celebrity has taught us anything, it’s that he’s never afraid to back down from a fight. This time, he’s taking the usual smack talk a step further by proposing going toe to toe with professional UFC fighters, Sports Illustrated reports.
“Hell yeah,” Paul said TMZ asked him if there was anyone else that he would be willing to fight in addition to his upcoming boxing matches with fellow YouTuber KSI. “I want to fight a UFC fighter.”
He explained that he wrestled in high school and participated in athletics all his life, so clearly, “there’s no reason that [he] couldn’t.”
Paul then suggested that UFC President Dana White pair him up with someone.
“Yo, Dana White if you’re watching this, pick a fighter for me, dude,” he said. “Late next year.”
TMZ prompted him to call someone out, and Paul chose CM Punk. Jake Paul, Logan’s brother, added that he thought it might be “dope” for either him or his older brother to match up with Conor McGregor. Logan Paul excitedly agreed. The siblings seem to think their weight advantage and some training would make them formidable opponents against seasoned professionals.
Paul is already set for two different boxing matches against YouTuber KSI. The matches will be available on pay per view, and the first is set to take place Saturday, Aug. 25 in Manchester, England. The second will take place in the U.S. at some point before February of 2019.
- The KSI-Logan Paul YouTube boxing match will be a PPV event
- 14 things you didn’t know about Jenna Marbles, the reigning queen of YouTube
- The most-viewed YouTube videos of all time
Onaje McDowelle is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot. He is studying journalism and African and African Diaspora Studies at the University of Texas at Austin. His work has appeared in Austin Monthly magazine, GoodMusicAllDay, and Orange magazine.