- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders Today 10:31 AM
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Today 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Today 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
Logan Paul came home to quite the surprise Tuesday evening.
The controversial YouTuber has spent the better part of the last month in a PR scramble after uploading a controversial video of an apparent suicide victim and has faced scrutiny from both the YouTube community and the media. That increased coverage apparently inspired one passionate Paul fan to try to visit the 22-year-old’s home this week—and he succeeded.
According to TMZ, Paul returned to his San Fernando Valley house around 10pm PT Tuesday evening to find an unknown man on his couch in the living room, charging his phone. What’s even freakier: Several members of Paul’s team were apparently upstairs at the time and had heard the intruder come in. They just didn’t bother to check because they assumed it was Paul arriving home for the night. Luckily, Paul seems to have stumbled upon the situation not too long after the entry took place.
Once Paul realized what was going on, he apparently made a citizen’s arrest and called the police. Law enforcement told TMZ the guy “knew it was Logan’s house” and “just wanted to meet him.” He had entered through the unlocked front door and was booked for criminal trespass.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.