- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn 3 Months Ago
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? 3 Months Ago
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax 3 Months Ago
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ 3 Months Ago
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches 3 Months Ago
- Nevada officials issue warnings for people prepping to ‘Storm Area 51’ Today 12:55 PM
- These are the 8 best fighting games available today Today 12:43 PM
- Pluto TV and the NFL launch the NFL Channel Today 12:40 PM
- Trump: ‘I am the chosen one’ Today 12:33 PM
- Video shows arrest of 15-year-old who threatened school shooting online Today 12:11 PM
- Woman finds massive diamond after watching YouTube video on how to find diamonds Today 11:30 AM
- Up to 20 states are banding together to probe Facebook, Google Today 11:08 AM
- Get your tinker on with the Electronic Games Advent Calendar Today 10:51 AM
- Why Joe Biden has big Jeb Bush energy Today 10:35 AM
- Trump quotes conspiracy theorist saying he’s the ‘second coming of God’ Today 9:04 AM
This article contains spoilers for Game of Thrones season 8.
“Khaleesi, I love you. Emilia, I love you. So sorry I wasn’t there for you,” Momoa said on the live stream.
JASON WATCHING THE FINALE IS THE BIGGEST MOOD pic.twitter.com/f0jw4PNnS7— Queen of the 7 kingdoms (@itsTrueDany) May 20, 2019
In the season’s penultimate episode, Daenerys burnt King’s Landing, full of innocent civilians, to ashes. Fans were beyond upset, claiming the showrunners abandoned Daenerys’ character development that’s been years in the making.
Many fans, who wanted to see the Targaryen end up on the throne, turned their backs on her after the episode. One fan and former on-screen husband didn’t. In fact, Momoa is so loyal to his Khaleesi that he reacted to that scene by saying, “Get ’em! Kill them all.”
He also expressed his hatred for Jon Snow while watching the finale.
“Fuck you! Fuck you, punk!” Momoa said after watching Snow kill Daenerys.
Drogon, Daenerys’ last living dragon child, melted the coveted iron throne instead of Snow–essentially blaming the throne for her death.
“I feel lost. I’m lost. What the fuck! Drogon should’ve melted his ass,” Momoa said.
He also wasn’t happy when he learned Snow’s lenient punishment for killing her was to be sent back to the Night’s Watch.
“Let me get this straight, you’re going back to what the fuck you did in the first place and you killed Khaleesi. Oh my god!” he said.
JASON MOMOA’S REACTION TO DANY DYING AND DROGON BURNING DOWN THE IRON THRONE IM LITERALLY DYING RN pic.twitter.com/lXYmW4Zwna— osha (@oshawildling) May 20, 2019
Momoa obviously wanted Daenerys to end up on the throne. So he, like most viewers, wasn’t happy that Bran Stark was the one who ended up being crowned king.
Momoa’s character on the HBO series was killed off in the first season, but he will forever live on as the number one Daenerys Targaryen stan.
- Film meme mocks ‘brilliant’ Daenerys shot in ‘Game of Thrones’ finale
- ‘Game of Thrones’ fulfilled a twisted version of its biggest prophecy
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale?
Eilish O'Sullivan is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and government at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.