- Redditor wants to know if he’s the a**hole for ghosting pregnant partner Thursday 8:19 PM
- How to go live on TikTok Thursday 8:08 PM
- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- How to watch Disney+ on a smart TV Thursday 6:28 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- How to get Disney+ bundle if you already subscribe to Hulu and/or ESPN+ Thursday 5:19 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- How to sign up for Disney Plus Thursday 2:55 PM
Donald Glover created and co-wrote the critically lauded, Golden Globe-winning FX series. He stars as Earn Mark, a young father stuck managing his cousin, Paper Boi (Brian Tyree Henry), an aspiring rapper. The show uses its host city as a character, playing on its uniquely American nooks and crannies, giving us animated critiques of police brutality and Migos’ “Bad and Boujee.”
On May 3, Hulu picked up exclusive rights to Atlanta. According to a statement from Hulu, the “first season of the series will become available to stream exclusively on Hulu ahead of its second season premiere, slated for 2018 on FX, and subsequent seasons will become available to stream on Hulu following their run on FX.” Season 2 has been pushed back to 2018 so Glover can do his Star Wars movie, so it’s not clear how soon it will end up on Hulu, and it’s no longer available through FXNow, FX’s streaming app. If you’re looking to binge Atlanta right now, however, you still have a few option.
How to watch Atlanta on YouTube
The first season of Atlanta is available on YouTube for $1.99 an episode or $16.99 for the full 10-episode season. If you’re already a YouTube Red subscriber, or are used to spending hours a day on the streaming platform, it’s a good option.
How to watch Atlanta on iTunes
You can watch Atlanta on iTunes, but it’s going to cost you more. Each HD episode will set you back $2.99 or $22.99 for the full season. If you’re looking to burn a gift card from a co-worker, it’s a solid investment. You can shave some off the price by getting the SD version for a dollar less an episode, or $16.99 for the full season.
How to watch Atlanta on Amazon
There’s no real benefit to watching Atlanta on Amazon as opposed to iTunes or YouTube. The pricing is identical, so it’s a really a matter of convenience. What matters is that you catch up on Atlanta soon.
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.