- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
We get why President-elect Donald Trump would want to have Flo Rida perform at his inauguration ceremony—what’s a party without the “Club Can’t Handle Me Right Now” singer?
However, after bustling reports that Flo Rida was to hit the stage Jan. 20 for a purse of $1 million dollars, a rep has informed Gossip Cop that the claims are not true.
Trump’s campaign is grappling to secure headlining acts for the event, having reportedly been turned down by artists like Céline Dion, Elton John, Gene Simmons, and Andrea Bocelli.
As of today, both 3 Doors Down and Toby Keith have joined the inauguration weekend lineup, following the footsteps of the Rockettes, Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Jackie Evancho, and others. As of this writing. don’t count Flo Rida among them.
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.