- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
- Reddit mods restore Tiananmen Square image after censorship claims Thursday 12:18 PM
Beyoncé is no stranger to conspiracy theories, with her supposed membership in the world-dominating Illuminati common knowledge among the woke.
Both Beyoncé and husband Jay-Z are thought by some to be charter members of the modern incarnation of the ancient society, with the duo flashing Illuminati images in their work, references to Egyptian gods during performances, and even covert signs in their pregnancy photos. It’s likely that the performers are trolling the conspiracy theorists with their references. Beyoncé even said as much on a track on her 2016 album Lemonade.
But according to conspiracy theorists, it’s not just the Illuminati that has its hooks in Beyoncé. People who really think they have a handle on this stuff have called her a Satanist, a mind control avatar, and a deep-cover CIA agent. She’s also been accused of faking her pregnancies and lying about her age.
So keeping all that in mind, it’s not surprising that the conspiracy theories started flying immediately after her headlining gig at Coachella last weekend (which was repeated this weekend). During a set full of music, dance, and images, Beyoncé ran through centuries of Black cultural touchstones in just two hours—and spawned a range of theories about what she was really trying to say.
One staple image of Beyoncé’s Illuminati symbol repertoire is the “all seeing eye” made by making a circle with your thumb and index finger, and… putting it over your eye. She flashed one at Coachella, and Illuminati watchers had a field day with it.
Just because someone is rich doesn't mean that they're not a slave. pic.twitter.com/5l6sdExEsd— Roosh (@rooshv) April 15, 2018
Here’s a tweet linking Bey to Satanic imagery and a British defense contractor, because it’s all connected:
Speaking of Satan, Beyoncé eats children in the service of the Dark Lord, don’t you know?
Satan. BEYONCE is a SATANIST you know? Sacrifices children & eats people. Why anyone would support #SpiritCooking #satanists like #beyonce and #jayz are beyond me. #pedovore #MarinaAbramovic #Beychella link #savethechildren #Pedowood pic.twitter.com/bIAp55V1LG— Evan (@Evancipati0n) April 15, 2018
This YouTuber is not having any of Beyoncé’s royalty imagery, because America doesn’t have royalty.
Plenty of people saw Satanic imagery everywhere:
This will fly over these women heads who idol worship her sadly they don’t care they favorite artist worship Satan https://t.co/ugqcAjlps4— Stop believing lies (@briqparis) April 16, 2018
Others addressed “Beyonce’s Jew merchandisers.”
There were even a smattering of hashtags from hot conspiracy theory #QAnon.
Jay-Z & Beyoncé attend #SpiritCooking rituals w/ #MarinaAbramovic They're into the occult & use occult symbolism & phrases in their music & videos. Boycott them, #ThesePeopleAreSick #Qanon #wikileaks #Podesta #Illuminati #Pedogate #Epstein #TheStorm #GreatAwakening #PatriotsDay pic.twitter.com/B6SAcfy39s— Gen. Nathanael Greene (@NatGreene76) April 16, 2018
You could also slow Beyoncé’s performance down and find out she sounds like a demon.
Which is the way everyone sounds when you do that.
Beyoncé’s second Coachella performance took place this weekend, so expect the narrative to continue again this week.
Mike Rothschild is a writer who specializes in researching and debunking conspiracy theories and fringe beliefs. He also writes about politics, history, and breaking news.