- Jersey City suspect posted anti-Semitic, anti-police materials online 4 Years Ago
- Novaruu was banned from Twitch for 3 days—and she can’t understand why 4 Years Ago
- Pete Buttigieg swears he’s not in the CIA Today 9:28 AM
- Greta Thunberg named ‘Time’ 2019 person of the year Today 9:28 AM
- The best gear and gadget gifts for Dad this holiday season Today 7:30 AM
- The 10 most important sci-fi films of the 2010s Today 7:00 AM
- Netflix advances beyond testosterone-fueled anime with subdued ‘Levius’ Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer accused of selling shirt she was supposed to promote Tuesday 8:42 PM
- Jameela Jamil dragged for comparing reproductive rights to landlord rights Tuesday 6:54 PM
- Trump campaign posts Thanos meme, totally misses point of ‘Endgame’ Tuesday 5:58 PM
- Petition calls for Apple to make a Baby Yoda emoji Tuesday 5:16 PM
- This BTS-Billie Eilish mashup is the most popular tweet of 2019 Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Michelle Wolf embraces vulgarity in ‘Joke Show’ Tuesday 4:24 PM
- Influencer gets 14 years in prison for trying to steal domain name at gunpoint Tuesday 4:14 PM
- ‘Three Days of Christmas’ is a delightfully dark holiday alternative to Hallmark Tuesday 3:55 PM
Oh, the infamous dick pic. They’ve been getting men in trouble since long before the smartphone, and probably will continue to do so until humanity finally evolves into a single gender.
Dick pics aren’t always bad: Just never send one that’s unsolicited and you’ll probably be fine. In fact, dicks can be kinda of cute, if you catch them in the right light.
At least that’s what this anonymous Tumblr user thought, and it’s hard to disagree. His NSFW blog is called Things My Dick Does and, frankly, it’s pretty adorable. Basically, he added some fake arms and a face to his dong, and now he photographs it getting into various hijinks and shenanigans.
Here are some slightly censored photos so you can see what we’re talking about:
The blog has become so popular that the guy running it has even started selling stickers. They look something like this:
Somehow he’s managed to pull off posting multiple pictures of his penis, in various stages of arousal, to the Internet every day, and it just comes off as cute. The rest of us have a lot to learn from this anonymous hero: Good lighting technique if nothing else.
Photo via Things My Dick Does/Tumblr
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.