- ‘Joker’ stairs latest Instagram spot; locals joke about potential robberies Today 10:30 AM
- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes Today 8:46 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 Today 6:00 AM
- 13 spooky romance games for adults Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 9 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Impact Wrestling’s Bound For Glory Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 Today 4:30 AM
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Liverpool Saturday 10:00 PM
- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Saturday 2:45 PM
Trump was speaking at a rally in Ashburn, Virginia, on Tuesday when he interrupted a rant about Chinese banks to acknowledge a crying baby in the audience. At first he seemed sympathetic to the mother of the loud child, but he soon revealed that he was being sarcastic, and actually hates it when rude babies cry while he’s trying to talk. Then he told her she could take her baby away.
I am not joking. This is a thing a major presidential candidate actually said and did. Here’s the transcript:
And ABC News has the video of this very actual event in American politics.
Donald Trump is a person American voters have the option of electing to run the country’s executive branch, putting him in charge of the world’s largest military and giving him the power to nominate Supreme Court justices.
Also at his Tuesday rally, a young boy reportedly yelled, “Take that bitch down!” in reference to Trump’s opponent, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
A little kid is yelling “Take the bitch down!” when Trump mentions Hillary Clinton. A little kid. No more than 10, I would say.
— Sopan Deb (@SopanDeb) August 2, 2016
There are 97 days left in this election cycle.
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.