- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Today 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Today 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
- Iconic 1968 drag documentary ‘The Queen’ finally released on Netflix Friday 9:29 PM
- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Friday 1:20 PM
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online Friday 1:16 PM
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death Friday 12:46 PM
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ Friday 12:42 PM
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art Friday 12:40 PM
- People are making dark memes about the coronavirus Friday 12:27 PM
- Trump camp’s ‘head on a pike’ impeachment threat hit with memes Friday 11:34 AM
In our secret heart of hearts, we all believe we’re hilarious, and that we’d kill it if we ever got a chance to be on TV.
Senator Ted Cruz is no different. OK, we don’t all use a machine gun to cook bacon, or think that Kim Davis is some kind of hero, but of all the presidential candidates, Cruz seems the most excited use humor in his campaign. It doesn’t always work, though there’s little doubt the guy at least enjoys a good laugh.
So there’s a good chance he actually enjoyed this amazing Bad Lip Reading video that came out yesterday. In it we learn that Senator Cruz loves to eat human hair and is vehemently anti-goose diarrhea.
It’s another in a long line of brilliant videos from the people at Bad Lip Reading, who have tackled topics as diverse as the NFL and Game of Thrones. They even made Donald Trump sound like he was advocating for medieval torture… oh wait, that was a real thing he said.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.