- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) 3 Years Ago
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play 3 Years Ago
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
In our secret heart of hearts, we all believe we’re hilarious, and that we’d kill it if we ever got a chance to be on TV.
Senator Ted Cruz is no different. OK, we don’t all use a machine gun to cook bacon, or think that Kim Davis is some kind of hero, but of all the presidential candidates, Cruz seems the most excited use humor in his campaign. It doesn’t always work, though there’s little doubt the guy at least enjoys a good laugh.
So there’s a good chance he actually enjoyed this amazing Bad Lip Reading video that came out yesterday. In it we learn that Senator Cruz loves to eat human hair and is vehemently anti-goose diarrhea.
It’s another in a long line of brilliant videos from the people at Bad Lip Reading, who have tackled topics as diverse as the NFL and Game of Thrones. They even made Donald Trump sound like he was advocating for medieval torture… oh wait, that was a real thing he said.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.