- Scotland grants pardons to men, trans women convicted under homophobic laws 4 Years Ago
- Cole Carrigan again accuses Austin McBroom of sexual assault 4 Years Ago
- Trump’s condolences for Elijah Cummings ripped apart Today 9:24 AM
- How to watch ‘Hocus Pocus’ right now Today 9:18 AM
- TikTok loves these 3 kids who kayak down concrete stairs Today 9:12 AM
- How to watch ‘Letterkenny’ season 7 Today 9:11 AM
- Trump’s attempt to mock Nancy Pelosi with a photo completely backfires Today 9:11 AM
- Yahoo is shuttering Yahoo Groups. Fandom will never be the same Today 8:44 AM
- Adam Driver livens up ‘The Report,’ Amazon’s grim docudrama about CIA torture Today 8:21 AM
- Underage Iowa man busted with ‘McLovin’ ID—and Seth Rogen is proud Today 8:05 AM
- Everything you need to know about the 2020 Census Today 6:30 AM
- Hong Kong protesters wear LeBron James masks Wednesday 7:58 PM
- Gina Rodriguez has said N-word before, Twitter discovers Wednesday 6:54 PM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Broncos on Thursday Night Football Wednesday 6:00 PM
- Feds take down dark web’s largest known child porn site Wednesday 5:33 PM
Two pizza rats do battle over a single slice
Only one will know cheesy bliss.
Video captured by Instagram user jonathenlewd shows the vermin struggling over the greasy feast. While it is definitely enough for them to share, this is really more about pizza pride than anything else.
A video posted by Jonathen (@jonathenlewd) on
Still waiting for the behind-the-scenes look at this crusty tussle.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.